Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to get girls - BE AGRESSIVE!!

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After some 6 - 8 months of clubing 1 or 2 times a week, now i feel i have a much better understanding of the game. But still... i have a lot to learn.

I went clubing this weekend, to a club with great music, really amazing for dancing. Since its far from town center only like 25% were girls. I went with 3 guys and 2 girls.

One of the girls was brasilian, a very hot girl, that was dating a friend of mine, and still likes him, so its still kinda messed up (he doesnt care about her, just wanted to **** her). The other was a girl the braslian chick met the previous night. My first impression on her was that she was easy. Anyway, about the brasilian girl, she is very atractive, and i know she finds me atractive too, but i wasnt into making a move soon, i dont like slopy rebounds.

So we start dancing, and one of my friends starts dancing with the brasilian, trying to grind with her, getting close to her. She also came to dance with me, really close to me, and i just kept having my fun. He had already told me he wanted to get a piece of her.

Altough we were 4 guys and 2 girls dancing, A guy came from nowhere, touched the portuguese girl and introduced himself to her! Dunno what he told her, but he just talked for a second with her, then went away. After 5 minutes or so, he comes back, starts talking to her again. So after a while, this guy was dancing with the chick, and my friend with the brasilian, trying to get a piece of her.

Latter on next to the bar, i see the portuguese girl and the guy kissing in the floor.

So resuming, he was dancing in the middle of the floor, probably with a friend or alone, but who would care or notice? He just came to introduce himself after checking her for a while, to see if there was no boyfriend in the scene.
Imagine if i was interested in scoring this girl, i would lose her anyway, cause at that point i wouldnt make a move yet, but he came, and im sure stated his intentions very soon, and scored the girl.

So why be a nice guy? No one notices what you're doing, with who you are, etc in the middle of a club, you lose nothing aproaching.

And after you do aproach:
a) state your intentions clearly and fast with a girl, start seducing her instead of chit chat. Talk about nothing but a couple of questions, and full flirt.
a1) if she's easy you gona score her with that confidence and game.
a2) if she's hard, she's gona find funny, and have a good time and laughs with you; you can still score her anyway.

b) you start chit-chatting about what you do, where you live, what you like, etc etc, no fun, boring talk...
b1) she will think you have no game, that if she wants action she'll have to get someone else, and you will probably end up in a status of getting a number to send messages and get no response.
b2) she is the boyfriend type of girl.. errrrr wrong answer... not many of these chicks go clubing regularly. You should have stick with plan A.

If you aproach a girl you dont know, and she doesnt live in your area, what are the chances of seeing her again? Come on, you want the whole thing to happen that night, so plz go back to option A and do it instead of B!!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For an item to be in the Bible, it must get a 5 star ranking and have atleast 4 "bible worthy" saying by people, with atleast 2 being well known.

Moved to Tips.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I DO like it...this can be the major make-or-break point of any first impression.

You say "state" your intentions, but this doesnt' necessarily mean a verbal statement. However, if you just drone on about this and that and try to HIDE your true intention, it WILL be missed.

Body language, kino, even the tone of your voice can indicate to a girl that you are interested in her as a sexual being. Once you indicate that to her, it doesn't matter WHAT you talk about...she will be thinking of you in that way. If she likes you, she will make it easier for you. If she doesn't, she will find some excuse to get away.

I saw a thread or article once that said how, in the club, if you want to hit on a girl you should act like you're ALREADY her boyfriend. This puts her in that frame of mind as if she IS romantically involved with you. If a girl is looking for an LTR, she wants to meet someone she can see FILLING that boyfriend role. If she's looking for a fling, she's looking for someone who can fill that role for long enough to make her cvm.