Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to get a GF in 3 days

D'light

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok now that I have your attention, please read this. Im pleading to you, to help me out on this one guys.

Big long situation, put short, there’s a girl I met 6 weeks ago at a youth group. She rode with me and only lives a mile away from me but doesn’t go to my school. My friend drove and he has been friends with these girls for years on account his parents are great friends with theirs. It is two girls, ones a senior, which I am, and the other one is a junior. The first time I met the junior, it was my friend, her, and I. In the car I just hopped in and said hey to her and asked her what her name is and told her mine. Nothing more. When we got there I noticed at one point she was sitting alone so I went over and really started talking to her.

A few weeks have gone by, due to snow and me being sick, have only seen her two other times, but I havent got the #. This Monday there was no opppp....basically I’m saying I pussied out. Well, I usually work on weekends at night but I lucked out this Sat night and I’m off at 5. Here’s the problem, i want to take her out to do something, but I don’t have the number. Oh yeah, my friend does and when we were in the car two weeks ago he asked what I was doing that next Monday and I said nothing yet so he said want to see a movie I was like sure, and they asked if they could come, we were like hell yeah. That never happened, that Monday came, which was Presidents Day, and we had no school but it snowed a ton as I live in the east and we had terrible roads and my parents said I could do nothing.

Well, would you ever take a # from your friend if he offered it to you. I never asked, he offered me it. I’m thinking taking it and calling up and seeing if I can set up to do something with her on Saturday. I think it would be kind of weird to do that though because I never got it from her and when she asks how I got it id sound like a ****ing ***** when I told her how. So should I wait until this Monday, and not puss out this time, or take the # and try to set up for this weekend. I know this was a long ***** post, but thanks if you were able to stick it out. Flame away, because if it would be the stupidest thing I could do I want to know that!

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You deserve a seizure for that subject! ARGH!

BTW. Isn't the whole idea of getting with a chick is to talk to her and then ask for the phone number? You did neither of these. You really need to get this chicks phone number from her, if you call her without asking for the number (unless you come off as more charming than anything) you might come of as desperate and a puss. Asking for the phone number is FUN! You guys make it out like it's all a big deal. Just remember that no matter the answer, it's all good! Get the number, establish a date, and go have fun! Just remember to keep other interests ready too.

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe getting numbers from friends is LAME-O! An overly repeated tip is to read the DJ Bible. It helps you. A lot. Do try and gather your balls for the number man. If she agreed to go with you guys before the snowstorm (AAAH I HATE SHOVELING!), then I'm guessing she's at least cool with you as friends.

If you get her number from your friend, the convo might turn out like this:
You: Hey, is this (name)
Girl: Umm, who's this.
You: It's me (name)
Girl: How'd you get my number?
You: From a friend.
Girl: (Creeped out) Umm, hey I'm busy now I'll talk to you later (thinking, why couldn't he just ask me for my number?)

Bottom line: Get her number. Call at least 2 or 3 days later. Set up a date. Go on date. Be a DJ. Get action.

One more thing: you're a newb, I know, but it doesn't give you a right to be a f*ckin dumbass and make titles that have NOTHING to do with your post. Please do not do something like that again, because frankly this sort of thing pisses the hell out of me. Got it? Good.

Now, go follow my advice man!

bcdefxyz2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think you are paying attention this this one girl too much, but to youre question, i say just go ask her, you gotta have soem patience...dont try and rush it and look really desperate..no patience= desperation