Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to focus on career only...?

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay...To make a long story short im having issues focusing on my career. I am currently taking a coding bootcamp where i am to graduate in the next 2 months. I am passing and will graduate. My issue is this...I get distracted very easily. Every time i study i go on Facebook, Instagram..etc and i get distracted overall. Im at a loss right now, i dont even know what to do anymore. I mean, im doing well im school, but i KNOW i can do better and become a better programmer and make a lot of money when i get a job after school. --- How did you all deal with distractions and focus on your career only?

Crissco

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay...To make a long story short im having issues focusing on my career. I am currently taking a coding bootcamp where i am to graduate in the next 2 months. I am passing and will graduate. My issue is this...I get distracted very easily. Every time i study i go on Facebook, Instagram..etc and i get distracted overall. Im at a loss right now, i dont even know what to do anymore. I mean, im doing well im school, but i KNOW i can do better and become a better programmer and make a lot of money when i get a job after school. --- How did you all deal with distractions and focus on your career only?

Crissco
When I was in uni, when it was time to study I would left my phone in other room in case of any distraction. It makes people lazy in my opinion.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Crissco
Remove your distractions or make them very hard to get to. On facebook, I have my daughter make me a password and that forces me to stay out for months at a time. For other bad habits in and around your house, move things around to make them much more harder to get to or out of sight. The cell phone and texting is one of the biggest distracting in modern days.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion delete Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, whatever is distracting you. I have never had social media and when you do not have it... it’s like you have a super power and can see how disruptive it is.

when I’m driving I notice nearly 80 percent of the people are doing something on their phone. I see people out with their friends endlessly checking their social media accounts... I’ve been hunting and literally walked past another hunter without him noticing because he was in his tree playing on his phone.

only use your phone or computer to check email... communicate via text or voice...visiting sites that add value to your life or to watch Jocko or Goggins YouTube videos... overtime you will develop laser focus !

Reactions: BMX

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deactivate your social media, it's not you; they are designed to take up as much of your time, maximized to the fullest extent with regular updates... It's not something to be taken lightly.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read books, do cardio, lift weights, hit the nature trails, study and go to classes. It doesn't have to involve social media at all. Get a good rotation of stuff like this in your week maybe.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read books, do cardio, lift weights, hit the nature trails, study and go to classes. It doesn't have to involve social media at all. Get a good rotation of stuff like this in your week maybe.
Perfect advice, a lot of people here advocate a rotation of women, but not one of stuff you want and should do. Which is a lot more important than the women rotation.
Happiness and succes shouldn't depend on other people. Sure they help, but in the end it's up to you.
Put the phone on mute for a full day. I mean it. And see how well you do. Do it like an experiment. I'll do the same.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perfect advice, a lot of people here advocate a rotation of women, but not one of stuff you want and should do. Which is a lot more important than the women rotation.
Happiness and succes shouldn't depend on other people. Sure they help, but in the end it's up to you.
Put the phone on mute for a full day. I mean it. And see how well you do. Do it like an experiment. I'll do the same.
Yup its counterintuitive but a lot of times when you pursue your passions instead of women...the women appear.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Time management.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing that has helped me concentrate better was being genuinely interested in what I was doing. You can accomplish this two ways:

1) Find something else you are interested in
2) Become more interested in what you are doing

Sounds simple, right? It ain't.

• Haha