Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to find submissive partner?

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose happy relationships are "men dominating" and "women submissive". If you play the other role, you will have trouble in
maintaining relationship. I believe most women tend to pretend to be submissive because they know that's how they will attract the guy.In general is there a way to find out if a girl you are dating will be submissive or not? Does submission last for long time or after fight or ridge in relationship women stop playing the role?Has anyone experienced such situation?

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dominance is the cause. Submission is the effect.

Without the cause, there is no effect.

Note: dominance is much more subtle than most men can comprehend. It parallels the difference between a leader and a boss.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I told my ex GF once she needed to be more submissive once, boy was that quite the fight.
You know that's not going to go over well. You have women in church wanting to white out entire bible verses to avoid being
more submissive to their husbands.

You can't ask for it. You can't negotatiate for it. But what you can do is gain greater self control over yourself. You can add distance. You can say "no" or stop being so responsive. You can put a higher priority on things outside of her. Thus taking time, attention and focus away. She may choose to follow more. She may not.

Often times enough guys don't have to do anything, the right women will want to be submissive to them by default. And in these times, many by choice are completely aware and will not submit to a man never.

Tell her to get out the street because a bus is coming and she will stand there ignoring you and get ran over.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I prefer ignoring their attempt and pretending she didn’t say anything. If she pushes it? “Do whatever you want.” Is what I tell her. I couldn’t care less.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been thinking of writing a post on dominance but have been to busy to do so. Threads like this make me believe that too many guys on this forum don't understand dominance, hence they post threads about such things as how to find a submissive women or how to be dominant in the bedroom. @Roober is absolutely right in his post above. I have never told any women I've been involved with that she needed to be submissive, the thought of that has never even crossed my mind. True submission is never forced, it is like genuine desire it is natural and cannot be bought or negotiated. She doesn't submit because you want her to submit, she submits because deep in her animal brain she wants to submit to you.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose happy relationships are "men dominating" and "women submissive". If you play the other role, you will have trouble in
maintaining relationship. I believe most women tend to pretend to be submissive because they know that's how they will attract the guy.In general is there a way to find out if a girl you are dating will be submissive or not? Does submission last for long time or after fight or ridge in relationship women stop playing the role?Has anyone experienced such situation?
Be dominant, if you find she cant submit for you, then she is not your sub, Next.
In short if your airplane have two captains, one of you should either jump or accept the leadership of the other.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
How to find submissive partner?
You can pick them up at the local 7-11 every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, from 3 - 5 pm.

What do you mean how to find a submissive partner? You have to earn your credit with society first, and then she will submit. A hot young girl won’t submit because you are you, or because you want to f her brains out.

Alot of mentality on this site is “hot women owe me sex.” If only...

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know that's not going to go over well. You have women in church wanting to white out entire bible verses to avoid being
more submissive to their husbands.

You can't ask for it. You can't negotatiate for it. But what you can do is gain greater self control over yourself. You can add distance. You can say "no" or stop being so responsive. You can put a higher priority on things outside of her. Thus taking time, attention and focus away. She may choose to follow more. She may not.

Often times enough guys don't have to do anything, the right women will want to be submissive to them by default. And in these times, many by choice are completely aware and will not submit to a man never.

Tell her to get out the street because a bus is coming and she will stand there ignoring you and get ran over.
But how do you lead to make her submissive. I hear a lot "lead her". What does it mean?
I can come up with the answers and please tell if that is good explanation.

In a day to day business, you decide what is going to happen.Assume this is fresh relationship,Sunday and you are financially independent. For instance in the morning, you make coffee, give her one cup and start doing your work. After some time, you tell her to take bath and if she asks where are they going, just say that she will find out. Put her in car/bike, take some place. Before she demand something to eat, you buy her something yourself. Never ask what she want. Just give her what you think is best for her.
I remember dating two different girls in coffee shop. For one I asked her what she like, what was her choice, and asked her about opinions without leading my own way, etc. For the other I just lead my way, offered her Irish Cappuccino even though she didn't like it. And guess what the second date was more successful.

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer ignoring their attempt and pretending she didn’t say anything. If she pushes it? “Do whatever you want.” Is what I tell her. I couldn’t care less.
Well. I have to ask. Seems like this is your average plate. If you are in LTR or someone whom you love, you can not take risk doing this.

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can pick them up at the local 7-11 every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, from 3 - 5 pm.

What do you mean how to find a submissive partner? You have to earn your credit with society first, and then she will submit. A hot young girl won’t submit because you are you, or because you want to f her brains out.

Alot of mentality on this site is “hot women owe me sex.” If only...
So I have to be rich, powerful and famous enough so that it's more of a loss for my partner to leave me and get shamed, than by complaining about "sexual-act" turned "sexual-abuse". This is what Saudis do. So basically I convert to Islam?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Well. I have to ask. Seems like this is your average plate. If you are in LTR or someone whom you love, you can not take risk doing this.
Men who are in charge of their household will do this at times. If you want her to be really unhappy, let her have her reigns and run the show. She will become miserable and so will you. She will have a string of lovers that will not end.

You speak of “love”. Is that really what it is?

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Men who are in charge of their household will do this at times. If you want her to be really unhappy, let her have her reigns and run the show. She will become miserable and so will you. She will have a string of lovers that will not end.

You speak of “love”. Is that really what it is?
You cannot force indefinitely and expect your partner to obey. When you tell her you don't care, she might leave. And possibility of her leaving if more than she liking you more for your dominance.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
You cannot force indefinitely and expect your partner to obey. When you tell her you don't care, she might leave. And possibility of her leaving if more than she liking you more for your dominance.
Who said anything about force? You are really in a bind do to your thinking. There is not one part of that, that you grasped. It’s a way of thinking. A frame, if that word works for you. But no matter what you do, her desire will eventually swindle and then you are going to go nuts.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But how do you lead to make her submissive. I hear a lot "lead her". What does it mean?
I can come up with the answers and please tell if that is good explanation.

In a day to day business, you decide what is going to happen.Assume this is fresh relationship,Sunday and you are financially independent. For instance in the morning, you make coffee, give her one cup and start doing your work. After some time, you tell her to take bath and if she asks where are they going, just say that she will find out. Put her in car/bike, take some place. Before she demand something to eat, you buy her something yourself. Never ask what she want. Just give her what you think is best for her.
I remember dating two different girls in coffee shop. For one I asked her what she like, what was her choice, and asked her about opinions without leading my own way, etc. For the other I just lead my way, offered her Irish Cappuccino even though she didn't like it. And guess what the second date was more successful.
Let this thought simmer. They are being trained to not follow any man. So you cant worry about that in the USA. What you can have is cooperation for the most part.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Pajeet Singh you started a thread on BJs and yin and yang, you have stated that you are a virgin. A big part of your problem is in my opinion that you are over thinking everything. You need to work on your confidence and stop over thinking things. When I am getting a BJ do you think I am thinking if I am being dominant or not, or is the yin to yang balance correct? When I am getting a BJ I am an active participant. I talk to her I diick slap her and call her my naughty girl. You need to get out of your head and be in the moment.