Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to Find a Faithful Girlfriend, Based on Personality Traits

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Extraversion

This trait is related to positive affect, for example happiness, and self-steem, and is associated with sociability, dominance, and active or energetic traits. Sounds great, right? However, those high in extraversion have also been found to have lower rates of relationship exclusivity, more favourable views toward multiple sexual partners. and are more willing to experiment with new and/or risky sexual activities.

It is possible that those high in extraversion attract potential partners as a result of their socially dominant and assertive traits, making it easier to participate in extramarital opportunities through the simple fact that they attract greater numbers of possible partners.

Agreeableness

This trait is also linked to infidelity, or shall we say the lack of it is. Multiple studies indicate that individuals who engage in extra-marital relationships tend to be disagreeable, generally uncooperative, deceitful, non-empathic, and lacking in trust.

Conscientiousness

This is another trait that is negatively associated to infidelity. Those who report infidelity tend to be disorganised and unreliable, or low in overall conscientiousness.

Openness to experience
This is perhaps the least researched aspect of the comprehensive Big Five model. Openness captures intelligence, creativity, curiosity, perceptual ability, and insightfulness. Those high in openness tend to expose themselves to novel, unconventional, and challenging thoughts, sensations, and experiences, and they are generally independent in their judgements and enjoy breaking away from norms.

Yet those high in openness are more likely to report infidelity, lower relationship satisfaction, less commitment to their romantic partner, and take part in risky sexual behaviours including infidelity.

Neuroticism
This trait lights up in the data more than any of the above traits. Neuroticism is characterised by a lack of positive psychological adjustment, low emotional stability, and poor regulation of emotions. Those high in neuroticism have less impulse control, are generally less happy in their relationships, and are more emotionally insecure than are those who are low in this trait.

IQ
According to the research, an adolescent with an IQ of 100 was 1.5 to 5 times more likely to have had intercourse than an adolescent with an above average score of about 120 to 130.

Few sexual partners or virgin
The more sexual partners the greater the chances of divorce

In short, An introverted girl, agreeableness, disciplined, mentally balanced, high iq, non-feminist, good family, with a job with little social interaction, and who is a virgin or has had few sexual partners is the ideal.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Zimbabwe,
I am curious to know how many marriages,relationships,LTR's,you have experienced,enabling you to give us all such profound advice?

TheKid

Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experience the moment a woman gives you a hint she doesnt trust you. Its best to cut and run from this point. Srsly what the point of even having somone in your life you dont trust?
It just goes downhill from this point.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Hi Zimbabwe,
I am curious to know how many marriages,relationships,LTR's,you have experienced,enabling you to give us all such profound advice?
I've provided sources with studies to back up everything I say, I don't really on personal anecdotes

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Zimbabwe,
Seems mainly to be a cut and paste of work by Dr Carmen McGuiness,a child Psychologist ,have you checked out these "Studies"where are your/her references to source material?...Frankly I'll stick to anecdotes from sources I know and trust to these so called "studies".