Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to deal with this question?

sosumba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey!
What is the best way to answer when a girl asks you what your biggest fears are? Got this question two times now and it was a trainwreck both times. I dont think saying I have got no fears is the best thing to say here... ‍‍

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be honest...

I'm terrified that my d1ck will fall off

Im scared of falling off a skyscraper while taking a selfie

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, the very premise of your question in how to serve her most effectively shows you are coming from a fearful state (of losing her).

Hence, your question matters not because the frame is already damaged.

Thus whatever you will respond with will likely work against you. Your question should be how to be fearless in your frame. Then you can respond in any manner you wish.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what women do, try to find a man’s weakness and exploit it for their own benefit. A woman’’s goal is to attack a man’s self esteem as much as possible so she can eventually gain power over him.

Answer any question in a way which will give you the most Power and Leverage in the situation.

Serenity

Reaction score
What you answer is largely irrelevant, they observe how you answer. Whether you lie, tell the truth, make a joke about it or say you can't think of anything, you can do any of those the wrong way or the right way.

The question will make you think about what you fear, even if only subconsciously. That is if there's anything in particular you fear, if not then the question still may make you insecure and overthink what to answer.

So to answer your question, the best way to respond is with confidence and fearlessness. If you want to you can do this without even uttering a single word, as long as you nail the right facial expression and body language, that's what they actually look at anyways.

I'm sure we all have experiences where we have observed two different people saying the exact same things and getting wildly different responses. If you pay real close attention you'll see that the difference comes from how it's expressed. How you present something has a HUGE impact on how it's perceived, it's said that the words themselves only account for 7% of communication.

Actions speaks a lot louder than words. If you want to improve you should look into your overall expression. If you don't want to micromanage your muscles you can take a look at the source of your expressions, which is your emotions. If you feel like a fvcking king you will most likely act like one too, without even thinking about it. Almost anything you say will be positively received.

If you feel insecure it will most likely leak out through your overall expression and women pick up on that really easily, they're attuned to reading expressions. No matter what words you use it will probably be received negatively.

It's not about the words, it's about expression. I urge you to look into improving that area of communication long before even thinking about what to say.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@sosumba I don't think a woman has ever asked me that. @guru1000 and @stormrider are right in that women pick up what you're putting down. If you fear losing her attention or whatever then you'll project a fearful state, and she'll naturally sense it and test your resolve.

'master your fears before they master you.'

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't remember if it was an article or a video or how reputable it was or anything, but I recently heard something about this.
It said the most attractive thing to say is such a situation is "I'm not afraid of anything".

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what?

There's something I learned about women as a I got older.
Women do not ask questions in the same manner as men.
When men ask questions, they are gathering info.
When women ask questions, it's a sh!t test.
All questions are sh!t tests! Remember that!
It took me 20 years to figure this out.

The best way to pass sh!t test questions is to give her indirect answers.
Intentionally throw her completely off guard.

When she asks:
What's your biggest fear?

You say:
Not being able to bang the ever loving sh!t out of you by the end of the night.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joke about it... say you are afraid of lettuce, and when the salad come out pretend to be terrified.

If she presses, tell her, "You first." After she tells you, then say something like you never let fear limit you, tell her a story about when you were a child and you used to be afraid of something... let's say spiders... then later you went into a pet story and had the owner put a tarantula on you... be VERY specific about how this made you feel. Say things like "My heart was beating out of my chest... have you ever felt something like that?" If she nods, congratulations... you just made an emotional connection... which is important. Tell her you did this several times until you weren't afraid if spiders anymore.

Story telling and emotional connection are very important.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Her: What are your biggest fears?
Me: Good question. What are your biggest fears?
Her: blah blah blah blah
Me: Asks another question about what she just said
Her: Blah blah blah blah

Why answer something if you dont want to? Just spin it back around for her to do more talking.

FJA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Same answer as for other female tests: joke about it and than change the subject, be the leader