Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to deal with a girl who ONLY wants sex?

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, here's the deal. I heard through the grapevine that there was some chick who wanted to fvck me badly (heard through a mutual friend). So I went and got her number, all smooth, she has super-high interest, and I'm gonna be chilling with her at my place this sunday.

My question is: I don't know the girl very well. I've laid heavy C&F on her, but I've only talked to her for maybe 15 minutes total... And I'm gonna be having sex with her on sunday. How do I put the moves on her without it coming out as awkward from not knowing her that well?

My current plan: sit her down on the couch, get some good kino in, then move from there. Anyone have any thoughts, tips, questions, words of encouragement, or anything else? :)

Kalen

Don Juan
Reaction score
maybee shes a nymph be sure to have your protection on no telling how many guys shes been with. Other than Go for it!

Just my 2 cents.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lay her down, put something over her eyes.

Unbutton/undo her clothing, run your hand slowly caressing all parts of her body.

Least amount of attention goes to the most sensitive parts, thus building up "sexual energy" to the neccessity of you making contact with these parts.

Sensitive parts include the breasts and vagina. So run your hands down her legs, belly, face, ass, WHATEVER.

Then do a little kiss tease game with her legs. Take her legs and raise them up a bit, smooch 2 down, then back one up. Keep doing this down her leg until you get close to her "happy place".

Eventually release the sexual energy in what we like to call "sex". Sitdown, place your arms back to support you. She'll be right there staring at your face, very close.

The benefit of this, is that most people tend to find this position a MUCH better one for controlling orgasm. So doing this you may last for an extremly long time (to the point where you may just ask for another one after awhile).

Bang like bunny rabbits otherwise, but whatever.

Reaction score
lay her down, or sit her ass down on the couch/bed and what not...

Relax her

light touching(no private areas)
Kissing

a little nasty touching

kissing

more nasty touching

oral

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG!!!!!!

spankmaster

Reaction score
Alright. I'm gonna assume that she knows what she wants and is not some airheaded trick.

Once you get together be more ****y than funny. Talk less... and don't try to get cheap feels (unless the atmosphere is comfortable and easy)
Get into the mindstate that "if she doesn't put out - she's getting kicked out". While you two are chillin' look deep in her eyes once in a while and see if you could catch that tension. If it's there - stop lookin at her or ignore her for like 20 minutes (that'l keep her wandering "what the hell is wrong with Me and it'll put the ball in your court) than make a sudden move on her (be just a little aggresive, not too much) you choose which one, I think a kiss would be the most effective. from there you know where to take it.

mail me or message me. tell me how it went.
I have one that will be getting hers soon, she want's nothin but that.
Together we could lock it down.

Important: when you're with her think of the whole thing as trying to prove to Me and the rest of the boys that you "wraped" THAT instead of thinking of pleasing her and all other sh** that has to do with her.

Hold it down...

spankmaster

Reaction score
P.S.
I know you answered my question about dating earlier. Respect for that. I'll admit I suck at dating, matter of fact I don't know jack about it (can I swera on this board?).

But sex is my specialty - from party times and ish...

so don't hesitate to trust

bust.it

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude if she wants you then you don't have to "pull any moves".

SHE needs to prove herself to YOU. sit back, relax and enjoy...

lollipop

Banned
Reaction score
Let me get this str8. You ask:"How to deal with a girl who ONLY wants sex?" and also ask "How do I put the moves on her without it coming out as awkward from not knowing her that well?".

The answer is simple, she will take initiative. Don't worry too much.