Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to date Rules Girls... the DJ way!

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have heard lots about "Rules Girls". Some believe they're simply female DJs. Others think they're control freaks or attention wh0res. Well, who's right?

I bought a copy of the Rules -- even told the guy at the checkout that I was "reading the enemy's plans". He gave a sympathetic smirk, and said "Yeah, pretty scary stuff."

I am sure that there are lots of attention wh0res, strokers, and control freaks who use the Rules. These are bogus Rules Girls that I don't consider. DJ techniques will weed them out fairly quickly, in the same way they'd weed out attention wh0res who haven't read the Rules. However, many women who use them are simply looking for a good man to marry. An AFC may find Rules Girls impossible, but we're DJs. We can handle ANY woman.

Why date a Rules Girl? Well, primarily because if they're so hard-to-get, you can be pretty sure that if you have her heart, she won't be as likely to fvck the Brad Pitt clone down at the bar than if she was a slut. They're looking for a good man to marry, so they will tend to be very loyal and supportive, and good mothers for your children, if you want to go that route.

Okay, now here's the scoop. The stated plan of the Rules is to get Mr. Right so enamored with the woman that he will ask her to marry him, and that he will love her more than vice versa. It appeals to many women's APPARENT need for an AFC. It is basically the mirror image of Doc Love's System.

But as we all know, women don't want an AFC. They react to DJs. It is ironic that on page 7, titled "Men are different from women", the next several paragraphs sound exactly like something out of Doc Love, switched around for women. Doc may have a similar section of his System titled "Women are different from men". How ironic.

The bottom line is, their claims to the contrary notwithstanding, that DJ techniques work just as well on Rules Girls as on other women. The difference is if you DJ a Rules Girl, she generally won't let on that she's into you all that much, even though she's just about dying to jump your bones.

So what do you do differently with a Rules Girl from a girl who's, well, easier?

When you date a girl that you suspect of being a Rules Girl, Doc Love's three C's still apply -- Confidence, Control and Challenge. After all, if you were just another lowly friend, she wouldn't be using the Rules on you! Consider it a good sign. And, of course, if you want quick sex, you're dating other easier chicks on the side, RIIGGHHTT??

A careful examination of the "Always End Phone Calls First" Rule reveals that if you're a true DJ, call to set up a date, and then get off, she won't be able to end the call first! It takes less than two minutes to set up a date (if you plan ahead of time), but Rules Girls will generally wait for five minutes before cutting the guy off. A real DJ will get off the phone and leave the Rules Girl with a higher Interest Level! There is no way for the Rules Girl to cut him off; the only option would be to suddenly say "I have to go" right in the middle of setting up a date. Only a messed-up control freak would do this, so if she does, NEXT her. Not accepting a Saturday date after Wednesday? I have a policy of always planning dates at least three days in advance anyway, so I pass this Rule by default.

As for ending dates first, this is similar as phone calls. A DJ won't let a first date drag on for an hour and allow the Rules Girl to terminate it. He should end it in a half hour or 45 minutes, and leave her wanting more. Plus, there's nothing in the Rules book against kissing on the first date. All it says is to keep a kiss short. Doc Love says that if the girl allows you to plant a hot one on her lips, she likes you. Rules Girls allow this.

Then there's the notorious Rule about dumping a guy who doesn't give her a gift for Valentine's Day or her birthday. How to deal with this? Well, the Rules book itself states that it doesn't have to be expensive jewelry, if the guy gives her a nice romantic card (but hold the sappy poems... that's AFC) she will appreciate it. Many AFCs will go all out and give her stuff for Christmas, Thanksgiving, her dog's birthday, and so on. That's anti-Challenge, and the Rules book tacitly says that's not necessary! Also, do other little things for her, ESPECIALLY if your Rules Girl appears to be doing the same for you.

The Rules book also states that it's the man who is supposed to say "I love you" first. But Doc Love says that's an absolute no-no. I'm going with Doc Love on this one. A Rules Girl who really loves you won't care that you don't say "I love you" to her. In the old movie "Life with Father", we're confronted with the hilarious scene where the father/husband casually says, "We've been married for twenty years and I've loved you every minute of it." The wife gets ecstaticly happy because he NEVER said anything about loving her before, and yet they were still happily married! The "L" word is not necessary.

So, in summary, dating a Rules Girl who actually loves you isn't as hard as it may seem. The DJ techniques work just as well with them. The ones we hear horror stories about are the bad apples, the control freaks.

Therefore, Rules Girls are nothing I can't handle.

BGMan

[This message has been edited by BGMan (edited 07-14-2002).]

Tiandan007

Don Juan
Reaction score
Excuse the ignorance BGMan but I'm new to the site and was wondering what AFC means? By the way good post.

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC = Average Frustrated Chump. Desperate guy who knows little or nothing about getting women. More details in the DJ Bible.

BGMan

Tiandan007

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks BGMan. I appreciate it. I put up (2) posts you might want to check out...one deals with a great technique on how to approach a girl and the second post is Part 1 of how to be a Challenge to a girl in a ceratin situation. You might find them useful.

WampaLord

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys! Wake up!!

This is great stuff BGMan is putting up, and all the appreciation he gets is from one newbie??

Well, thanks a ton, BG. This is Bible-esque in my opinion.

------------------
Whenever you gamble, eventually you lose.

Princess-Spock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One tiny note of caution here, guys; I don't think there's a woman alive who won't care if a man NEVER tells her he loves her!! ("Life with Father" is a wonderful movie... MOVIE, not real life.) She's WAITING for the man to say it, her girlfriends are asking her constantly if he HAS said it yet, and they're analyzing what kind of man he is based on WHEN he says it, so don't kid yourselves that you don't have to ever say the L-word, because you DO.

It's no secret that there's a (small, temporary) loss of power to whoever says it first, and, more importantly, the risk of saying it to someone who doesn't feel the same if you say it first. However, since women are also hearing "don't EVER say it first," you may run into trouble, because someone has GOT to say it first or the relationship can never become deep and long-term, if only because the woman will decide (egged on by her friends and every women's magazine that she reads) that you're using her and that there's no future with you.

Realistically, most women WILL wimp out and say it first, but, if time is dragging on, it hasn't been said, and tension is mounting, blurt it out to her during sex; women know that that doesn't REALLY count, so you're mostly off the hook, but you DID say the L-word so she'll feel able to say it back, and then you're set!! :)

~UnDisputed~

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey BG, whats up with these "rule girls"? do they have some sort of web site or something going, if so whats the address

------------------
~rEpResEnt ThaT~

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Undisputed:

Yeah, there's a website at therulesbook.com, but it has next to nothing on it.

Princess Spock:

I suppose that would be a problem. However, I have read on here about a lot of guys who said "I love you" FIRST and the girl lost interest and dumped him. Damned if you do, and damned if you don't, I guess.

However, with all due respect, as you're a woman, I think I'll stick with waiting out the girl. Or at the very least, waiting until her interest level is in the 90% range so an "I love you" will only knock it down to 60%. Here I'm assuming that a preemptive "I love you" from a man will knock the woman's interest level down 30%, so you're safe if her interest level is above 85%.

BGMan

DocFrankeinstein

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nice post BJMan

one thing i still not clear of: "Rules Girl". Can u define it? Is there a system (book) for girls? Just never heard about it. plz explain a bit

------------------
If you take love as a crazy gamble
Throw your dice, take your chance
You will see it from a different angle
And you two can join the dance

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DocFrankeinstein:
nice post BJMan

one thing i still not clear of: "Rules Girl". Can u define it? Is there a system (book) for girls? Just never heard about it. plz explain a bit

I've tried finding a link for you but they all have disappeared. Yes, rulesgirls go by certain rules simular to some guy rules like not calling her the very next day or talk too much on the phone.

I believe some of the rules were: Always be the first to end the date or hang up the phone, Never let him watch you shave your legs..

[This message has been edited by Caveman (edited 07-21-2002).]