"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

How to begin?

Cloud2302

New Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Hi@all,
my english could be very bad,because I'm from germany and my marks in english aren't very good,but i'd like to try opening a Thread here and look for the answers*g*
Well,i'm 15 jears old and i'm very bad in all things which have to do with girls.My last girlfriends (which I got knowen by random-I hope it's the right word) have all improved meby having another Boyfriend next to me and so on.Now I've ended my last contact(?) in cause of even this problem.I've read much about "easily speak with her,..." but i'm too frightened for this after all.I don't know how to speak to a girl who stands at the train-station,sits at a Ice-Café etc. .Can you give me somer more Tips to "forget thinking" in this moment(if you understand me and my bad english*gg*)?Or Some links to a Website where I can read more about this?I really want to get the E-Book,but in my age from germany it isn't as easy to buy it as it seems.Please try to help me.
Greetings from germany:Cloud2302
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Messages
2,408
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Exactly where I want to be.
Originally posted by Cloud2302
I really want to get the E-Book,but in my age from germany it isn't as easy to buy it as it seems.
Can't you legally drink over there at 15 or something? Yet you're not allowed to get a book?

Anyway...You've read the bibles, yes? And searched around the tips forum, yes? And read those tips on the SS.com main page, yes? Then I'd say your last big thing to aim for is incorporating what you've learned into what you do. That's entirely one of the more important concepts to learn - what you know means nothing if you do nothing, and what you do means everything.
 

Cloud2302

New Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
I meant I can't buy the books which are on the Mainpage showen to download.

"You've read the bibles, yes? " Where can I find those Bibles?If I klicked on a link I alwas got to a book which must be payed,and this isn't a possibility for me...
Can you give me those links to the books?I'm blind I think Oo
 

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
422
Reaction score
0
Location
Vienna, VA
Originally posted by Cloud2302
Hi@all,
my english could be very bad,because I'm from germany and my marks in english aren't very good,but i'd like to try opening a Thread here and look for the answers*g*
Well,i'm 15 jears old and i'm very bad in all things which have to do with girls.My last girlfriends (which I got knowen by random-I hope it's the right word) have all improved meby having another Boyfriend next to me and so on.Now I've ended my last contact(?) in cause of even this problem.I've read much about "easily speak with her,..." but i'm too frightened for this after all.I don't know how to speak to a girl who stands at the train-station,sits at a Ice-Café etc. .Can you give me somer more Tips to "forget thinking" in this moment(if you understand me and my bad english*gg*)?Or Some links to a Website where I can read more about this?I really want to get the E-Book,but in my age from germany it isn't as easy to buy it as it seems.Please try to help me.
Greetings from germany:Cloud2302
Have you read the DJ bible? Then you have the hardest part ahead of you, which is applying what you learned. If you havnt, there is a link at the top of the page.

I dont know how it is in germany, but you could start a conversation with a girl based on say, a book she is reading, or about the weather, ask her if she knows what time the next train is, or even just ask her for the time. Most times for cafes, the book thing will work, or simply walking up and saying "I couldnt help but notice you were sitting alone, *introduce yourself* mind if I have a seat?" These are all just openers to start a conversation, from there its all up to you. Keep it light, no serious topics, and close by asking for her number :)

One last, and probably the most important tip is, to practice what the bible taught you! The more you try to get out and talk to girls you dont know, the easier it will become. Those first few may be complete bombs, but there will always be more girls and the experience will be invaluble :)
 

Cloud2302

New Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
That's easy said,but if I stand beneath a girl I can't speak any word.My mouth is closen like it's under lock and key and i'm nervous while thinking about what she things if I suddenly speak to her,,what she'll say and so on.I can't really take the situation by the way it is,because i'm always thinking.Have you any tips how I can stop the eternal thinking?I've tried very much,but I can't stop it...

P.S.:The bible you've spoken from is at moment not aviable,I can't say why...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Messages
2,408
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Exactly where I want to be.
Read Me.

There's the Highschool DJ Bible. If you go to sosuave.com's main page, there's a bunch of little links/tips you should read as well.
 

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
What you believe, you can do. If you think that you can talk to girls, it will take a little time but you can. If you think you can not, you will not be able to.
 

Plane

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Go to the HS Bible and read about the threads on confidence
 

Cloud2302

New Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Well,I've read some posts from the bible now and I think it'll help me much in the future,for first,thanks for it^^

But at least,I'm now also afraid like before,because I've been as there is written much before,and I've always been beaten from some Guys who only saw that I'm getting a chance by a girl.I think I'm so unconfident,because I'm afraid of being beaten by some Guys again,I'm not very strong you should know,and I'm very afraid of this...do you have some tips how I can change me on this?
Hope you understand my bad english*g*
Cloud2302
 

Gus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2003
Messages
233
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
Here's the full DJ Bible.

You can probably run these articles through Babelfish to translate them to German if they get too complicated. Just paste the URL (the http:// thing) in the box "Translate Web Page".
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Cloud2302

New Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Damn,the Babelfish is currently down,but I think I can understand most of the written,just writing is a problem for me(I have'nt learned the vocabulars and grammars the last jears,I've spent too much time in girls I think^^"),but I think I can make my english a little bit better if I read and write here*g*
Cloud2302 said:
But at least,I'm now also afraid like before,because I've been as there is written much before,and I've always been beaten from some Guys who only saw that I'm getting a chance by a girl.I think I'm so unconfident,because I'm afraid of being beaten by some Guys again,I'm not very strong you should know,and I'm very afraid of this...do you have some tips how I can change me on this?
Has somebody tips how I can loose this afraidness?I didn't found something like this in the bible until now^^"
 

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Messages
2,408
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Exactly where I want to be.
Originally posted by Cloud2302

Has somebody tips how I can loose this afraidness?I didn't found something like this in the bible until now
Check Me Out (one of my favorite posts of all time

And...

This One

Those are nice starting spots.
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Has somebody tips how I can loose this afraidness?I didn't found something like this in the bible until now^^"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For me it was mindset. You have to know/believe that you are better than these other guys. You must KNOw that you are the alpha male!. If you do not believe, it will come across to women.
 

Cloud2302

New Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Thx for your replys for first,I think I've got much stuff now to read and to try out for first,if I have any question after trying,I'll make a new thread with this question.

Thy@all and I think this thread could be closen,if there's any other Tip it can be posted by PM,but for now,I'll go out and try^^

Greetings:Cloud2302
 
Top