Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to begin?

Cloud2302

Reaction score
Hi@all,
my english could be very bad,because I'm from germany and my marks in english aren't very good,but i'd like to try opening a Thread here and look for the answers*g*
Well,i'm 15 jears old and i'm very bad in all things which have to do with girls.My last girlfriends (which I got knowen by random-I hope it's the right word) have all improved meby having another Boyfriend next to me and so on.Now I've ended my last contact(?) in cause of even this problem.I've read much about "easily speak with her,..." but i'm too frightened for this after all.I don't know how to speak to a girl who stands at the train-station,sits at a Ice-Café etc. .Can you give me somer more Tips to "forget thinking" in this moment(if you understand me and my bad english*gg*)?Or Some links to a Website where I can read more about this?I really want to get the E-Book,but in my age from germany it isn't as easy to buy it as it seems.Please try to help me.
Greetings from germany:Cloud2302

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cloud2302
I really want to get the E-Book,but in my age from germany it isn't as easy to buy it as it seems.
Can't you legally drink over there at 15 or something? Yet you're not allowed to get a book?

Anyway...You've read the bibles, yes? And searched around the tips forum, yes? And read those tips on the SS.com main page, yes? Then I'd say your last big thing to aim for is incorporating what you've learned into what you do. That's entirely one of the more important concepts to learn - what you know means nothing if you do nothing, and what you do means everything.

Cloud2302

Reaction score
I meant I can't buy the books which are on the Mainpage showen to download.

"You've read the bibles, yes? " Where can I find those Bibles?If I klicked on a link I alwas got to a book which must be payed,and this isn't a possibility for me...
Can you give me those links to the books?I'm blind I think Oo

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi@all,
my english could be very bad,because I'm from germany and my marks in english aren't very good,but i'd like to try opening a Thread here and look for the answers*g*
Well,i'm 15 jears old and i'm very bad in all things which have to do with girls.My last girlfriends (which I got knowen by random-I hope it's the right word) have all improved meby having another Boyfriend next to me and so on.Now I've ended my last contact(?) in cause of even this problem.I've read much about "easily speak with her,..." but i'm too frightened for this after all.I don't know how to speak to a girl who stands at the train-station,sits at a Ice-Café etc. .Can you give me somer more Tips to "forget thinking" in this moment(if you understand me and my bad english*gg*)?Or Some links to a Website where I can read more about this?I really want to get the E-Book,but in my age from germany it isn't as easy to buy it as it seems.Please try to help me.
Greetings from germany:Cloud2302
Have you read the DJ bible? Then you have the hardest part ahead of you, which is applying what you learned. If you havnt, there is a link at the top of the page.

I dont know how it is in germany, but you could start a conversation with a girl based on say, a book she is reading, or about the weather, ask her if she knows what time the next train is, or even just ask her for the time. Most times for cafes, the book thing will work, or simply walking up and saying "I couldnt help but notice you were sitting alone, *introduce yourself* mind if I have a seat?" These are all just openers to start a conversation, from there its all up to you. Keep it light, no serious topics, and close by asking for her number :)

One last, and probably the most important tip is, to practice what the bible taught you! The more you try to get out and talk to girls you dont know, the easier it will become. Those first few may be complete bombs, but there will always be more girls and the experience will be invaluble :)

Cloud2302

Reaction score
That's easy said,but if I stand beneath a girl I can't speak any word.My mouth is closen like it's under lock and key and i'm nervous while thinking about what she things if I suddenly speak to her,,what she'll say and so on.I can't really take the situation by the way it is,because i'm always thinking.Have you any tips how I can stop the eternal thinking?I've tried very much,but I can't stop it...

P.S.:The bible you've spoken from is at moment not aviable,I can't say why...

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read Me.

There's the Highschool DJ Bible. If you go to sosuave.com's main page, there's a bunch of little links/tips you should read as well.

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What you believe, you can do. If you think that you can talk to girls, it will take a little time but you can. If you think you can not, you will not be able to.

Plane

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to the HS Bible and read about the threads on confidence

Cloud2302

Reaction score
Well,I've read some posts from the bible now and I think it'll help me much in the future,for first,thanks for it^^

But at least,I'm now also afraid like before,because I've been as there is written much before,and I've always been beaten from some Guys who only saw that I'm getting a chance by a girl.I think I'm so unconfident,because I'm afraid of being beaten by some Guys again,I'm not very strong you should know,and I'm very afraid of this...do you have some tips how I can change me on this?
Hope you understand my bad english*g*
Cloud2302

Gus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the full DJ Bible.

You can probably run these articles through Babelfish to translate them to German if they get too complicated. Just paste the URL (the http:// thing) in the box "Translate Web Page".

Cloud2302

Reaction score
Damn,the Babelfish is currently down,but I think I can understand most of the written,just writing is a problem for me(I have'nt learned the vocabulars and grammars the last jears,I've spent too much time in girls I think^^"),but I think I can make my english a little bit better if I read and write here*g*
Cloud2302 said:
But at least,I'm now also afraid like before,because I've been as there is written much before,and I've always been beaten from some Guys who only saw that I'm getting a chance by a girl.I think I'm so unconfident,because I'm afraid of being beaten by some Guys again,I'm not very strong you should know,and I'm very afraid of this...do you have some tips how I can change me on this?
Has somebody tips how I can loose this afraidness?I didn't found something like this in the bible until now^^"

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Has somebody tips how I can loose this afraidness?I didn't found something like this in the bible until now
Check Me Out (one of my favorite posts of all time

And...

This One

Those are nice starting spots.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has somebody tips how I can loose this afraidness?I didn't found something like this in the bible until now^^"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For me it was mindset. You have to know/believe that you are better than these other guys. You must KNOw that you are the alpha male!. If you do not believe, it will come across to women.

Cloud2302

Reaction score
Thx for your replys for first,I think I've got much stuff now to read and to try out for first,if I have any question after trying,I'll make a new thread with this question.

Thy@all and I think this thread could be closen,if there's any other Tip it can be posted by PM,but for now,I'll go out and try^^

Greetings:Cloud2302