Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to be more discipline in school and life?

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm having a hard time staying disciplined. Like for school example, I know I should be studying every night for at least 2hrs but I end up procrastinating and then end up feeling like $hit afterwards.

Same $hit with going to be early and working out. I'm sick of sabotaging my own success in life and being a fcuking loser. I'm sick of seeing other people being more successful then me. I want to change, and I am changing but I'm always fcuking it up. I feel my mind doesn't want to cooperate with me.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Google "Pomodoro Technique," and "Getting Things Done." There are pdfs out there for download.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pomodoro_Technique

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Getting_Things_Done

Especially Pomodoro Technique to start. Pomodoro means "tomato egg timer" and any $2 egg timer will work. Crank the timer to 25 minutes. Don't get interrupted for anything. Take 3-5 minute break. Every three pomodoros take a 15 minute break. Work towards getting more done in less pomodoros. Has been very good for me.

Focus on process instead of goals. In other words, "a chain of uninterrupted study periods" instead of "I need to finish the book by the end of the week."

Set up reward feedback loops. During those pomodoro breaks, tell someone "I did three study pomodoros this morning, gonna do 5 more in the afternoon and 3 more tonight." or write down a mark on a log for the pomodoro.

Set up automated rituals that don't involve choices, just automated habit. Get in "good" ruts with basic life patterns. If at all possible, the first step is having a FIRM bedtime and get up time. Keep a log of your daily rituals and track by week. Good luck.