"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

How to be a Social Butterfly (long)

BadWatermelon

Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2021
Messages
173
Reaction score
121
Age
43
I found an old thread from Reddit that I saved (date on the file is 2017-08-16) that is pure gold. I stopped going on the TRP subreddit long ago because the quality had declined so much. Pretty much every post was a black pill doomer and it made me feel miserable. So I tried to pull up the URL, and apparently now the entire sub has been deleted.

Anyway, here is the post. I unfortunately didn't record the author, but the post says he's from the UK. If anyone knows who wrote it, please let me know so I can credit him.
 

Attachments

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top