Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to avoid being suck in the Drama.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Yep after it its just a time waster and nothing more gets done.
She used to get mad at me because i could not stand long useless talk.

Usually goes like she talks 2 min i get everything i need to know( but she need 2hr to explain obv lol)
So for me discussion is over, so after that i only hear blah blah blah.....

I always blame ADD,but seriously it make me more productive, but often piss people off because because i interupt get bored real fast
I don't think you got ADD.

People with that can't function properly irl, if you can hold down a job and at the same time be on SS posting, interacting then that's normal.

Perhaps you get bored by people who has nothing interesting to say and listening to their endless chattering might actually make a man stupid ?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you got ADD.

People with that can't function properly irl, if you can hold down a job and at the same time be on SS posting, interacting then that's normal.

Perhaps you get bored by people who has nothing interesting to say and listening to their endless chattering might actually make a man stupid ?
But yeah ik some people who are barely functional with it

I dont have the hyperactive part, but have had the diagnosis from my doctor last year at age 37.

However it, never gave me a serious problem, always did good school,university, and past jobs.
Was told that i was still able to do good because i compensate with intelligence or/and hard work

My 2 biggest problem is procrastination and forgetfulness, atm im working at getting those under control.
Read alot about it since then and i know what need to be done to reduce the effect of it.

It is hereditary and now that i know more about it i can see that my mother has it.
Also i had a meeting with my oldest 7y daughter where the teacher suggested getting her some medication.
Im completely against getting medication to a 7yo, i was able to get thru school and do good without it and she will too.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
But yeah ik some people who are barely functional with it

I dont have the hyperactive part, but have had the diagnosis from my doctor last year at age 37.

However it, never gave me a serious problem, always did good school,university, and past jobs.
Was told that i was still able to do good because i compensate with intelligence or/and hard work

My 2 biggest problem is procrastination and forgetfulness, atm im working at getting those under control.
Read alot about it since then and i know what need to be done to reduce the effect of it.

It is hereditary and now that i know more about it i can see that my mother has it.
Also i had a meeting with my oldest 7y daughter where the teacher suggested getting her some medication.
Im completely against getting medication to a 7yo, i was able to get thru school and do good without it and she will too.
Doctors have been known to misdiagnosed people's condition.

Get a 2nd opinion from an expert in that field both for urself and your girl to know for sure.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doctors have been known to misdiagnosed people's condition.

Get a 2nd opinion from an expert in that field both for urself and your girl to know for sure.
Yes
ADD is often misdiagnosis it can be a lot of other stuff ( lack of sleep. vitamins other mental health condition etc)

Im pretty sure that what i have, but Its not a big problem for me, so only thing im gonna do is work on my weakness and get better with it.

Daughter did not get diagnosis and she is doing good at school, teacher dont like it because its hard to put her to work so she require more time from him.
Teacher can be lazy af imo

If it become a problem ill take care of it but for now who cares 2 grade they dont learn that much and she is doing great