Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to approach women on the move?

Residentx

Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw a woman on public transit about a week ago and she gave me the signal to approach.

I didn't approach at the time because I was on my way to another date setup by a friend.

The woman who I was scheduled to meet didn't show so I tried to reconnect with the more attractive woman I met before.

When I saw her again, she was moving but approach was clumsy and I just couldn't make the connection like I wanted.

I want to try again next week but I want to make sure I do this right.

Can I step in front of woman and block her way to get her attention?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw a woman on public transit about a week ago and she gave me the signal to approach.

I didn't approach at the time because I was on my way to another date setup by a friend.

The woman who I was scheduled to meet didn't show so I tried to reconnect with the more attractive woman I met before.

When I saw her again, she was moving but approach was clumsy and I just couldn't make the connection like I wanted.

Can I step in front of woman and block her way to get her attention?
You do it. Unfortunately, there's no one be all answer to the scenario for every girl.

What you want to fo is, get in front and break rapport. Behind is creepy and more so if done at night. It's not to say, you can't do it. I am all for game, that being to increase the probability of successful pulling.

The more you approach, the better you will be, and the more you do it,the more complicated approaches you can get in on.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time go with the first sign shes intrested. Fck the other girl in that moment. Your not obligated. Next time open her up. Don't beat yourself up to much. Cold approach is not easy
+1

Eons of pickup and the truth is that, nobody will ever always be on, feel in state or want to do pickup. Its a reason why its been recommended by the greats to fo it 3x a day minimum. It can be a blitz on weekends but, wackkk if you go a week without any further pickup.

Op, refrain from any pedestal treatment to the girls regardless of sex appeal. Like the old say,nno mstter how beautiful, there's a man who is sick of ****ing her.

Do the approach. Just a necessity to get experience. The reframe is that. The Focal point isn't the girl. Its becoming "that guy" who just gets girls. In order to transcend, you must go through the fire.

Rest assured, 99.9999 % of men are bitching out. The forums full of absurd posts many of whom are guys that don't approach and never will.

While out, make new friends.Meet nattys, guys that pull and get girls. Its fun. A lot of people in pickup can be weird or obsessed.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DEEZ love the post. Hopefully i can write this out but have you ever had that chic approach you that seemed interested but not. Slightly curious in her questions but you couldnt exactly grasp a feel of her vibe?
Jlaix, one of the few last OGs in the game called it "mouth rape." As in, esculate when in doubt. The premise being, every chick is into you, and your conclusion being, takin your ****kkk out.

Obv, exercise discretion, common sense, and no means no. The fact is that, women will attention *****. They got false accusations and divorce rape plus the ability to unleash the dogs of the state regardless of merit or not. Faking interest is lame. I always assumed attraction so, esculate accordingly.

Caution : archive texts, sexting, nudes, vids etc. In the era of false accusations and single mother victimhood, women will put a man on blast via social media. If it happens, you want backup. In anycase , the outcome is **** regardless of the truth. Avoid psycho bpd, crazies etc.

You know what im talking about. Right. She's the one who starts interviewing you but is slightly showing interest.
Thats exactly how i like it to feel. I also relax my eyes without thinking.
Its What We Call Fence Sitters In The Sales World. A Top Notch salesman hates a fence sitter. Push/pull and or next. You want to spike emotions. Give a variety of emotional Spike's including the feeling of loss. It can be as subtle as stepping back and out. Does she follow? Does she chase? It can be breaking rapport, "I can't Even talk to you," give her your back.

Do you know how to code? There's loop statements.

If XYZ parameter, execute ABC action.
If not, ... Execute 123... Action.

Check old school MM. It offers something similar. Its pragmatic.

Again, I lead. She follows or next.no exception.

Its taken practice. As guys we tend to be tense in the brow, fzcial muzcles in the for head and around the eyes. Think reverse Clint Eastwood in a western.
Lol women read this. Ever had a woman say "you look pissed" thats what im referring too.
Liken it too ***** face. I practiced relaxing my face for a long time. Now when im talking to a beautiful face my face relaxes my body if that makes any sense.

Lift the brows and let the cheeks fall to gravity and your smiles will be much more natural and big. This is for guys that immediately tense up.
Women approach you exactly "almost" like you should approach them.

I remember opening a girl in the beer section at the grocery store. Yoga pants beautiful brunette, baseball cap, 2 inches taller then me. Text book 9.
Without looking at her first i asked her about a particular beer and the grin that lit up her face was priceless. She was like " you mother****er have got balls" in her smile. Because when we locked eyes my face was relaxed and i told her she was sexy as hell with my eyes.
Think about this. Girls are trained very young how to communicate this way. They don't miss much. Especially the hot ones.

Big changing point in my views of this. Quick reaction keeps you out of your head.
I was a huge fan of a former pua. A recent vblog, the pua argues what Rollo warns. Its the wait till SMV craters and Chad stops calling at 30. Its what rsd Tyler said about beta male shame.. Done with the hot guys.

Women are more socially savy then men. They are followers particularly with culture and whatever way the wind blows.

Learn from every source. Thinking for yourself is GOAT status.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you want to make sure you do it right, don't bother. You are already in the wrong mindset.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes it can and will be clumsy, but It's better to do it than to not. One way to open a women who is moving is to get in front and a little off to the side, walking the same direction and kind of open her over your shoulder, looking back at her and kind of slow down to meet her, ideally with a false time constraint so she knows you have some place to be and won't be following her around. Coming from behind and chasing after her to meet her if she's ahead and can't see you can come off as bad, but if you're super confident i guess you could gently take her hand and kind of turn her around.

Residentx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time go with the first sign shes intrested. Fck the other girl in that moment. Your not obligated. Next time open her up. Don't beat yourself up to much. Cold approach is not easy
You are right but I didn't want to be one of those guys who's always collecting numbers but never calls. I had concerns, at the time, if things worked out with the other woman I might not be calling her and didn't want to create "new" problems for myself. I try to connect only with women I'm truly interested in.

Residentx

Don Juan
Reaction score
+1

Eons of pickup and the truth is that, nobody will ever always be on, feel in state or want to do pickup. Its a reason why its been recommended by the greats to fo it 3x a day minimum. It can be a blitz on weekends but, wackkk if you go a week without any further pickup.

Op, refrain from any pedestal treatment to the girls regardless of sex appeal. Like the old say,nno mstter how beautiful, there's a man who is sick of ****ing her.

Do the approach. Just a necessity to get experience. The reframe is that. The Focal point isn't the girl. Its becoming "that guy" who just gets girls. In order to transcend, you must go through the fire.

Rest assured, 99.9999 % of men are bitching out. The forums full of absurd posts many of whom are guys that don't approach and never will.

While out, make new friends.Meet nattys, guys that pull and get girls. Its fun. A lot of people in pickup can be weird or obsessed.
I have taken your advice and do the 3x per day at least. I do it from 6am-9am daily on the Washington DC Metro System. I've had great success when I make eye contact first and smile.

Residentx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes it can and will be clumsy, but It's better to do it than to not. One way to open a women who is moving is to get in front and a little off to the side, walking the same direction and kind of open her over your shoulder, looking back at her and kind of slow down to meet her, ideally with a false time constraint so she knows you have some place to be and won't be following her around. Coming from behind and chasing after her to meet her if she's ahead and can't see you can come off as bad, but if you're super confident i guess you could gently take her hand and kind of turn her around.
This was exactly what I was doing in my first attempt(approaching from the side) but I walked about 20 feet and made my pitch but she wasn't interested/ignored me. I tried again about 2 weeks later and she pull 2-3 random guys to her side and I felt at that point she putting too many obstacles for me to approach so I was cautious. Washington DC because it's a Gov't city they message all day about "see something...say something" so I felt I needed to look out for my best interest.

My only regret is that I know there are some women who give me no quarter and require men to show 100% confidence in their approach.
I was not ready to be questioned by transit police so I yielded on that attempt.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have taken your advice and do the 3x per day at least. I do it from 6am-9am daily on the Washington DC Metro System. I've had great success when I make eye contact first and smile.
Res mate, Big ups.

I took that from rsd Julien. To date, The best pua I ever met and saw. There's a push for 7x a week. Its not 2008. The bar and clubs are dying.

After a decade of pickup, I advice seeking competence not mpua status. There's better use of time. going out on a pickup bbender sparingly OK but not regularly.

Women are expensive. I don't mean beta cuck providers. They are moody, toxic, time vampires and prone to bulking season and building a nest. Very few offer anything that equates to value after nutting.

Seek competence. Go beyond AA. AA is gay.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was exactly what I was doing in my first attempt(approaching from the side) but I walked about 20 feet and made my pitch but she wasn't interested/ignored me. I tried again about 2 weeks later and she pull 2-3 random guys to her side and I felt at that point she putting too many obstacles for me to approach so I was cautious. Washington DC because it's a Gov't city they message all day about "see something...say something" so I felt I needed to look out for my best interest.

My only regret is that I know there are some women who give me no quarter and require men to show 100% confidence in their approach.
I was not ready to be questioned by transit police so I yielded on that attempt.
Merge sets. It is GOAT status.

As in, pull out other girls into set. I have pawned said types of girls with chumps. Literally open the set and dump the biggest dork onto her. Back turn, and get more (not less girls).

Trollin as a hobby. Just cause. LULz!

Create little role plays. Have you met my gf? Wife? Mistress? My sub? Etc....

Come meet my sub!

Cut threads both of which don't progress the plot. No terminator or star wars reboot woke rubbish. There's nothing much better than plot progression.

Create micro cosm in which you two relate... Then, pull the pin. Let it detonate. Repeat.

We're done!

We're getting a divorce.

Its not you. Its me.

The word play is whatever. It is about the sword play.

I lead. She follows or #next

Game = compliance

Set up threads. Cut. Repeat.

When in doubt, take her hand, let her know, TIME TO GO! AND LEAD HER TO THE BACK SEAT OF YOUR CAR!

There's no guarantee. Increase probability. Always shootshoot. No regrets.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DEEZ love the post. Hopefully i can write this out but have you ever had that chic approach you that seemed interested but not. Slightly curious in her questions but you couldnt exactly grasp a feel of her
You breach fencefenc sitters by doubling down.

Jeffy called it mouth tape lollol I dontdon't advocate the following. Just make moves. In the UK 3feet is comfort zone. Breach said boundaries. Almost kiss range.

If sheshe jumps out of the way like gunfire, take the hint. Time is money. There's exchange for time. There's no ambiguity. I am taking my **** out.

In the current era of cuck and false accusations, exercise common sense. There's accusations for far less. In my teens, a attention ***** and **** tease would be stuck with the fallout.

Today, women will screenshot DMs and shame men publically if she deems your smv lower than her entitlement. Be warned.

You know what im talking about. Right. She's the one who starts interviewing you but is slightly showing interest.
Thats exactly how i like it to feel. I also relax my eyes without thinking.
Its taken practice. As guys we tend to be tense in the brow, fzcial muzcles in the for head and around the eyes. Think reverse Clint Eastwood in a western.
Guys are stifled. Our culture is pandering to women, girl power, and simping.

imagine if the Gillette ad attacked black or Muslim or Asian men? Blatant racism. Clearly. The commercial is cuck and genocidal.

There's a reason for TM and other programs.

There's a lot of reasons for pick up. Now, pua is being nurfed on YouTube by woke cuck culture, men will likely seek something underground or something like mgtow or trp or something far worse.

The war on men rages on.

I have a prediction. The consequences of pua being nurfed likely with mgtow and trp shortly after. The next iteration will be underground and far worse.

Lol women read this. Ever had a woman say "you look pissed" thats what im referring too.
Liken it too ***** face. I practiced relaxing my face for a long time. Now when im talking to a beautiful face my face relaxes my body if that makes any sense.

Lift the brows and let the cheeks fall to gravity and your smiles will be much more natural and big. This is for guys that immediately tense up.
Women approach you exactly "almost" like you should approach them.

I remember opening a girl in the beer section at the grocery store. Yoga pants beautiful brunette, baseball cap, 2 inches taller then me. Text book 9.
Without looking at her first i asked her about a particular beer and the grin that lit up her face was priceless. She was like " you mother****er have got balls" in her smile. Because when we locked eyes my face was relaxed and i told her she was sexy as hell with my eyes.
Think about this. Girls are trained very young how to communicate this way. They don't miss much. Especially the hot ones.

Big changing point in my views of this. Quick reaction keeps you out of your head.
It's female narcissism.

I always assume attraction and I act accordingly. It's just practice and ALL OUTCOMES ARE HILARIOUS. MOREOVER, HOTTER GIRLS ARE TURNING 18, 19, 20,21 Everyday.