Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how the @$$ hole did it

Kong

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mabe some of u remember me whineng about a hot young lesbian girl im crazy about. I never had what you guys call oneitis before this and i always gave my friends **** about falling for girls that werent interested or getting upset if there girlfriends left. im 25 and I finally know what it feels like to be nearly in love with a girl thats not intersted.

Getting to the point! I met this girl not knowing she was a lesbo, and was instantly more into her than any girl in my life (she just seemed to fit like a key to a lock). Well I took her on dates, saw movies, bought her dinner, played tennis with her and ended up working out with her every day. I opened doors, told her I thought she was gorgous and generally put more effort and kindness into her than i ever had to anyone else. She said she had a boyfriend at home but never went to see him, and treated me like i was the boyfriend accept no sex. I dated other girls while I waited but always figured she would come around eventually.

Well it turns out that she was a lesbo but had slept with 1 guy. she did it since she had known me because she said she had always wanted to try.

I was like wtf why didnt u just f^%k me then, u know i want u. she gave me the bull $h!t excuse of "we are such good friends, I was only using him 4 the 1 time" I was like "u know i wanted your p%$$ey from the get go."

the guy who got her was a 30 year old undergrad who was married to a gorgous 19 year old girl and had done over 40 other girls that semester. I never saw him but she said that he wasnt even as good looking as me for a guy. She didnt know about the wife or other girls at the time.

I was furious! Im 5 years younger, a law student at the top of my class about to get my juris doctor (hes 30 and still a undergrad), I lift and run 2 hours a day 5 days a week and hes a bit fat, I pretty much love her he doesnt, and still she picked him.

I got on her case and she eventually told me. She was like hes very smooth, your not.

thats all it was!

apparently he sat next to her in a class and kept talking to her about sex. He bragged in the "****y/funny" way that he was the best ever and that he "wouldnt mind schooling her in the bedroom."

she just thought "ok then" and did it.

Months of dates, working out every day, going to the bars, got me nothing and this guy got her back with a sexual comment here and there.

I f%4king hate everyone!

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Great tip.

Kong

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, i posted this in the wrong forum. I meant to put it in discussion but was looking at tips and accidently posted it here. whats worse is the title makes it seem like i meant it to be a tip post. It obviously isnt really a how to. I WISH i knew how a average looking older guy got so many hot girls to sleep with him in such a short time even taking the virginity of a perfect 10 lesbian. the blatant/funny sex talk in class is all she said he did. I guess thats charm. In the end I was mostly just ranting and hoping for some advise about how to get over her. seeing other girls hasnt helped, ive been doing that from the beggining.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Getting to the point! I met this girl not knowing she was a lesbo, and was instantly more into her than any girl in my life (she just seemed to fit like a key to a lock). Well I took her on dates, saw movies, bought her dinner, played tennis with her and ended up working out with her every day. I opened doors, told her I thought she was gorgous and generally put more effort and kindness into her than i ever had to anyone else. She said she had a boyfriend at home but never went to see him, and treated me like i was the boyfriend accept no sex. I dated other girls while I waited but always figured she would come around eventually.
Dude heres your problem, YOU WENT TOTALLY AFC ON HER. And you wonder why u didnt fucc her. :rolleyes:

Have u even bothered to read the bible?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moved to Discussion.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I WISH i knew how a average looking older guy got so many hot girls to sleep with him in such a short time even taking the virginity of a perfect 10 lesbian. the blatant/funny sex talk in class is all she said he did. I guess thats charm."

It's not the way he's talking, or even the things he's saying. It's who he is, his look, his essence. The lesbian found him attractive and he paid attention and took advantage of it. That's it. There's no "rules" or "tactics" that you could have done that would have turned her onto you and not him. Work on being more comfortable with who you are so that when a knock-out is attracted you, you are secure enough to be able to take advantage of it without your hang-ups getting in the way.

Devestator

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are going to be a lawyer! You'll have the status women love. Don't worry. And don't focus on one stupid chick.

And if you're still bitter, you'll have great legal resources to ruin the guy's life! And the girl's. Find some excuse to sue. Whatever. Just keep that in the back of your mind and keep going.

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a successful lawyer has to be able to read people and understand what makes them tick.... this can't be learned in any textbook. The fat dude schooled you... you should thank him and hopefully you learned a valuable lesson... the greatest aphrodisiac is the mind.

Chances are the fat dude wasn't that good once the clothes came off, so there is still hope for you yet. The fact that she's a lesbo or claims to be is even more reason to get inside her head.

Spiter

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been in a very similar situation dude. I feel ya.

Went all out on this utterly gorgeous babe that just broke up with her boyfriend of 3 years. Lifting weights, running together, movies, just being really good friends with her. There is a point though where you have to make the move. Your confidence has to stick out and you have to just go for her, sexually. That point is so hard to find though. It's probably different for every girl, but trust me there was a point where you could have banged her. Damn I wish I had a formula for that point, you can't do it too earlier or too late cuz, i mean damn...that would be money.

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you can't do it too early or too late? why not? either case would be better than not doing it at all. If it's too early, she'll tell ya and won't hold it against you as long as you respect her wishes...so go for it

Spiter

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, you do it too early and that's what happens...she doesn't hold it against you, but you don't get to bang her either. You do it too late and she's lost interest in screwing you, but she likes being friends. But true, definitely to do it sometime than not at all.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
You gave to much of yourself to her. You also was to NICE (shivers at the word) to her.

Start walking around like you got a 12 inch pecker and start busting on chicks and JUST DO IT!

I know the above probably sounds like mumbo jumbo but just try to decode it and do it.....