Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how the hell did i manage to kill it?

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, so here's the deal. I'm 16, this girls 18 (older women: ooh yeah), she cute and probably a 7.5 in my books (fairly high). we go the same school. she's been attracted to me since we first met, she's texted me every day since (that's about 3 weeks everyday), but we never really managed to like talk to each other properly. she invited me to a party next week, to come round hers a few hours before ;)

so we we had both finished our lessons, nothing to do. she called me and we then met up, went breifly into town for an hour. i was pretty confident, i knew she was attracted to me and she saw me as like the "alpha-male"!

first 5 mins was pretty gud, she was laughing her ass off at all my sly little comment,s couple minutes and couple of not so funny jokes later, boom. awkward. not much talking going on.my mind seemed blank and i just couldnt think of a way to keep it going, so it got more and more tense. i tried to pick it back up but it ended up being like a f***ing investigation from me into her. aaaaaa. i'm pretty sure this lack of being able to keep the whole thing going has pretty much killed her attraction to me, im no longer the "alpha-male" in her eyes anymore. we left and went seperate ways about an hour later.

basically my need of advice from you fine people is this: how do you guys keep the whole thing going? do you end up in a proper conversation or of like just constant neg-hitting? what subjects do you talk about? how did i manage to screw up, was it a confidence issue? what should i have done when it started getting awkward? should i have confronted the situation e.g. say "man this is awkward" (do you guys tend to talk about the current situation rather than just all the bull convo?)? how can i prevent this sort of thing happening with another girl? and most importantly - how do i act when i next see her???

i know that's quite a few questions, but all are valid, and yes, i've read the ****ing bible. just need some tips from u guys perspective.

Roots

Don Juan
Reaction score
she's texted me every day since (that's about 3 weeks everyday),
There's your first problem. You guyz generally had nothing to talk about because I'm sure you already said it all during those three weeks. I'm sure its mentioned somewhere in the bible generally, but Text Messaging is probably the worst thing in the world when you really want to keep a girl.

my mind seemed blank and i just couldnt think of a way to keep it going, so it got more and more tense
This is because you guyz probably didn't talk enough face to face to be completely comfortable with each other. This, I think, caused the complete akwardness.

Don Juan High School Bible

Try to check out the Conversation section, It'll give you more tips than most people can come up with.

how did i manage to screw up, was it a confidence issue? what should i have done when it started getting awkward? should i have confronted the situation e.g. say "man this is awkward" (do you guys tend to talk about the current situation rather than just all the bull convo?)? how can i prevent this sort of thing happening with another girl?
You screwed up cuz you knew her too well, and almost none of that knowledge came from face to face conversation.

Next time, dont text message the girl at all. I'm sure you understand it's much better to talk to them in real life. As long as you keep yourself more or less a mystery, and you act naturally with her, convo will come up.

how do i act when i next see her???
I would have to say forget about her, and drop her cold. If she's still into you, she'll come. Otherwise, move on.

No more Text Messaging. (I too found that out the hard way... long time ago though. Maybe its something everyone has to discover for themselves... :rolleyes: )

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have to say forget about her, and drop her cold. If she's still into you, she'll come. Otherwise, move on.
Really? you think i should just ignore her? look i don't wanna come off as an afc here, i'm not desperate for her or anything, but dont ya think its a bit drastic giving up already? she's only less attracted to me, surely there are ways of fixing this next time i see her?

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nah brah, hit it b4 u next it :p

lol, but seriouslydont quit yet.

Roots was right in pointing out that u shouldnt have been so availible to talk b4 hand but o well.

For guys that have trouble keeping up a convo (!!!!!MEEE!!!!!), what you need is some nice time fillers. ON dates, only do action dates, **** where you can have some activity going instead of talking for an hour straight. This also gives u something talk about and totally eliminates any awkward silent moments unless youre using that silent moment strategy.

If ur chilling in say, your basement(i love my basement), pop a movie and if you have one, bring out any pet you have. Ferret, lobster, tarantula, but kittens and puppies would work best.

Also have some snacks to munch on to fill up that time instead of talking about pointless ****.

its not hard dude, be creative.

Roots

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not telling you to give up trying to to fix things with her. What you should do, is just give up her. Trying to fix it just isn't worth it. What happens once you fix it? (Assuming you can). Like you guyz probably know each other way too much for anything to be "relationship-like".

I would suggest, the next time you see her, tell her that you just want to remain friends (preferably before she suggests it). If you continue to ypursue her, you'll be wasting your time. Treat it as if you tried and failed, so now you can move on. Trust me, it'll be a whole lot better when you start over with another girl and do things the right way.

I suggest you just remain friends with her, at best.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it's just plain girly to give up now, if i do i'll end up giving up on every date where i say one stupid thing.

what if i send her a txt message saying in a funny sarcastic way how much fun it was, and how i nearly had a heart attack from all the excitement? what could i say after that?

Quad4IV

Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm NEVER TEXT i too found this out the hard way. Not only do attraction and mystery levels drop, but the phone bill goes WAY UP. my bill was 120$ and it was .10$ to send and .02$ to receive.

So yeah NEVER TEXT NEVER TEST NEVER TEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!

a million times no!

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
don't worry, my texts, sending and receiving is all free. i just need a few suggestions as to what to say.

Reaction score
Hey dude, just wonderin where are you from?

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
south coast of england, uk man. but plz every1, suggestions?

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
7.5 eh?

7.5's aren't 9s. Keep that in mind.

Keep going at it, all is not lost my friend ;)