Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How should lure girl away from crowd?

Brak86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. Im goin to our schools friday night home footbal game tomorrow. There is this girl who i want to hook up with but since many people are there i have to get her to leave somewhere with me (maybe go on a walk) before i make a move. What do you all suggest i say/do to get her to come with me? I guess i can just ask "you wanna go for a walk?" but that might weird her out and wonderin why im asking her. I just want to know at a party or crowded place what do go about doin to convicne her to come with me alone. Advice?

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like you have the right idea.

Say something like "let's get something to eat." Then walk over to the concession stand with her, buy her a drink and a hot dog and then go for a walk behind the stadium while you guys eat your food.

Stratocaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Or....

If you and her are hitting it off very well physically, be like "Hey...follow me" as you nod your head towards like the exit of the grandstand with a smirk on your face. If she exitingly goes with, you will have lots of fun.

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NEWBIE101
You sound like you have the right idea.

Say something like "let's get something to eat." Then walk over to the concession stand with her, buy her a drink and a hot dog and then go for a walk behind the stadium while you guys eat your food.
I was thinking the exact same thing.

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brak86
cool thanks. I might make my move at the party after the game. What to do then? Just ask to go on a walk again?
Start talking to her, grap her hand and take her somewhere private.

Don't be afraid to start talking with her, even if she is with her friends. Sitting around and waiting for the moment is for AFC's. DJ's know what they want and go for it.

:cool:

Brak86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NEWBIE101
Start talking to her, grap her hand and take her somewhere private.

Don't be afraid to start talking with her, even if she is with her friends. Sitting around and waiting for the moment is for AFC's. DJ's know what they want and go for it.

:cool:
thanks. good point. I have a choice: to try and hook uyp with her at the football game, or the party after. Now while m y guy friend and some of you might say chat her up then hook up with ehr at the party, i think my gut feelin is to do something liek this: Talk to her a bit, then 3rd quarter (when i get my break from playing in the band in the stands), TELL her to come get something to drink. Then, after i get something, ask her if she wants to go on a walk.

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brak86
thanks. good point. I have a choice: to try and hook uyp with her at the football game, or the party after. Now while m y guy friend and some of you might say chat her up then hook up with ehr at the party, i think my gut feelin is to do something liek this: Talk to her a bit, then 3rd quarter (when i get my break from playing in the band in the stands), TELL her to come get something to drink. Then, after i get something, ask her if she wants to go on a walk.
Have fun.

Be confident.

Get some.

:)

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you feel really on your game and you feel bold you could try:

"I need to use the washroom........... Rebecca!!!" :rolleyes:

-->u know how chicks always goto the washroom in pairs... just don't goto the washroom and go for a walk or whatever instead.

Playboi0323

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm out of High School now, but I'm sure you won't mind any advice. You know, there is NO need to buy her a drink or hot dog. You probably don't have the money and DJs don't buy stuff for girls they just want to F or go on a date with. Also, what if you get there and she already has a hot dog and soda? It's simple... You're at a football game right? Just look at her and say, "(Name), let's go somewhere else where we can catch a better view of the game." ...Or something to that effect...
Then either pick a bleacher on the bottom where her friends aren't at or post up against one of the fences where no one is at and kick up the convo there. Neither of you will miss the game and you can isolate her from her evil friends. Simple steps to ensure your prominance as a Don Juan!

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Reaction score
So what happened, and don't lie because if you do lie you won't respect yourself. Even if you didn't approach her you still have chances so don't lie, tell the whole truth.