How should I play it

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ended up fvck closing a 20 year old HB9 that I partied with at a company party. Me and her work on different floors. We have spoken a total of 5 words since she started working there 1.5 years ago. At the company party me and her were very friendly to each other and I ended up taking her home and fvcking her. She spent the night and I fvcked her again in the morning.

Here is the thing I am mad about. My coworkers all seen me take her home. They are all going to ask questions about it. I am sure she is going to tell people we fvcked. I really like to keep my personal life secret but oh well.

The girl has a great body and was pretty good in bed for being 20 will be 21 in 3 weeks. I got her number and she has mine.

Do you guys think I should just leave it as a ONS or do you think I should try to keep her as a fvck buddy? Do you think I should call her or just wait till she calls me. If I call when should I call? I think I am going to wait it out to see if she calls me. You figure if she has a high interest level I will be getting a call within 3 days.

She is hot girl but I am a little worried do the fact that she works at my place of employment and is almost 11 years younger than me.

What do you guys think? WOuld you guys call? When would you call. COmments appreciated.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think because of the potential career-ending/career-damaging drama that may ensue (given her age), I would call and check her head out. I think preparing for any sort of drama will be wise.

I don't blame you for hitting it, but not being prepared for any backlash could be bad. Don't let your coworkers make a big deal out of it. You don't need her to get upset over something one of your buddy coworkers said. Chances are they'll be a bit envious and that walk to HR is scary.

drmeathead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
did u drug her or hold her down against her will? probably not so dont worry about anything. you arent in a position to hire, fire, or promote her so dont worry about anything. call if you want. i would stay away from her at work though. the only way she can get you for sexual harassment is if you start clinging to her, that and if you start telling tales out of school. people saw you two leave together. you dont have to tell them that two and two is four. they already know.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wjh said:
I think because of the potential career-ending/career-damaging drama that may ensue (given her age), I would call and check her head out. I think preparing for any sort of drama will be wise.

I don't blame you for hitting it, but not being prepared for any backlash could be bad. Don't let your coworkers make a big deal out of it. You don't need her to get upset over something one of your buddy coworkers said. Chances are they'll be a bit envious and that walk to HR is scary.
There is absolutely nothing that can happen to me as far as me getting fired. She works in a totally different floor and has a different position. I don't expect the backlash to be bad. I rather have noone no about it.

I am not worried about HR. Its none of there business and I have fvcked quite a few girls at work. I have no fear about that. Me and both of my bosses have a good relationship and they will back me 100%. Fvcke the Ceo probably fvcked a few girls also.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
There is absolutely nothing that can happen to me as far as me getting fired. She works in a totally different floor and has a different position. I don't expect the backlash to be bad. I rather have noone no about it.

I am not worried about HR. Its none of there business and I have fvcked quite a few girls at work. I have no fear about that. Me and both of my bosses have a good relationship and they will back me 100%. Fvcke the Ceo probably fvcked a few girls also.

LOL that's some good info to know.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
drmeathead said:
did u drug her or hold her down against her will? probably not so dont worry about anything. you arent in a position to hire, fire, or promote her so dont worry about anything. call if you want. i would stay away from her at work though. the only way she can get you for sexual harassment is if you start clinging to her, that and if you start telling tales out of school. people saw you two leave together. you dont have to tell them that two and two is four. they already know.
No, if he was just an average Joe Blow at his office, she could easily go to HR and file a sexual harassment complaint and create a problem, maybe a major problem. Fortunately he has some pull and that type of outlandish behavior isn't a near possibility. Good for him.

There's nothing to your post, other than general work-related discretions (of which you've addressed), that I would worry about.

Are your coworkers also 20 years old? heh. They should keep their mouth shut and mind their own business.

Out of curiosity, though, how does your company typically handle hostile environment sexual harassment claims? What's the policy on that?

drmeathead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wjh said:
No, if he was just an average Joe Blow at his office, she could easily go to HR and file a sexual harassment complaint and create a problem, maybe a major problem. Fortunately he has some pull and that type of outlandish behavior isn't a near possibility. Good for him.
dude as per my original advice, if he stays away from her at work and doesnt talk about it at work, she has no grounds to do anything. the HR dept has no jurisdiction over employees after hours law abiding behavior. sure she could make a stink but so could any woman at anytime in any company, such is post-feminist corporate america. hence dont **** where you eat. but since the op did, not talking to her or about her is his best move at work.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
drmeathead said:
sure she could make a stink but so could any woman at anytime in any company, such is post-feminist corporate america. hence dont **** where you eat. but since the op did, not talking to her or about her is his best move at work.
Personally I'm all over the don't date women that you work with but I'm not going to allow something like post-feminist corporate america dictate how I live my social life. I'm not a big believer in this matrix concept, but to me, if your allowing a corporate machine run how you live your life, thats being completely plugged into the matrix.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have fvcked quite a few girls at work. I have no fear about that. Me and both of my bosses have a good relationship and they will back me 100%. Fvcke the Ceo probably fvcked a few girls also.
There's a few other factors you're not considering.

For example, what if one of your superiors has his eye on that girl as well, unknown to you, and c#ckblocks you... as in, gets you fired.

What if one of those people that saw you leave with her, thinks it improper of you. Then mentions it to the higher up that THEY have pull with?

What if some nasty rumor spreads around and taints your co-workers against you to the point where it impacts the efficiency of the work place? "Sorry! This has created too much friction. We have to let you go!"

What if, some day, one of those folks with a bad taste in their mouth about you, becomes your superior?

When you introduce the staff to your staff, you play with fire. So far, you haven't been burned. So far.

I'd call her. Take her out. Treat her real nice. When it comes time to break up, just act real wussy so she puts you in the Friend Zone and not the bitter angry ex zone.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Mr. Me said:
There's a few other factors you're not considering.

For example, what if one of your superiors has his eye on that girl as well, unknown to you, and c#ckblocks you... as in, gets you fired.

What if one of those people that saw you leave with her, thinks it improper of you. Then mentions it to the higher up that THEY have pull with?

What if some nasty rumor spreads around and taints your co-workers against you to the point where it impacts the efficiency of the work place? "Sorry! This has created too much friction. We have to let you go!"

What if, some day, one of those folks with a bad taste in their mouth about you, becomes your superior?

When you introduce the staff to your staff, you play with fire. So far, you haven't been burned. So far.

I'd call her. Take her out. Treat her real nice. When it comes time to break up, just act real wussy so she puts you in the Friend Zone and not the bitter angry ex zone.
And this is the basis of the rule of thumb not to date at work. You can never over-estimate the power gossip has in affecting your reputation and making you becoming the bad guy. There's bound to be someone that will get jealous if they find out. I still wouldn't say it's never a good idea. You just have to decently way the risk/rewards like everything else. Like Mr. Me said though as long as you don't become at odds with the girl in question things most likely will go smoothly since she would be the real source of any problems.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
And this is the basis of the rule of thumb not to date at work. You can never over-estimate the power gossip has in affecting your reputation and making you becoming the bad guy.
The power of gossip in the work environment can make you, or break you. If lookyoung's 20 yo hottie draws the attention of the 'powers that be', it could actually be a good reputation.

Lookyoung, what are you looking for out of this?

Since she is on another floor, and you seem to be secure in your postion, why not pursue it?

That's my take. You can't live your live in fear of what other people think..and yes, that does include co-workers. If they are jealous...f*ck 'em.

I would, personally, contact her after work hours only. I wouldn't brag, or talk to anyone I work with about it, but yeah..if it's a nice thing..pursue it.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
And this is the basis of the rule of thumb not to date at work. You can never over-estimate the power gossip has in affecting your reputation and making you becoming the bad guy. There's bound to be someone that will get jealous if they find out. I still wouldn't say it's never a good idea. You just have to decently way the risk/rewards like everything else. Like Mr. Me said though as long as you don't become at odds with the girl in question things most likely will go smoothly since she would be the real source of any problems.
This could backfire on me. I know this. But the only way this will happen if she catches feeling for me or vice versa. Plus another good thing is she is on a different floor. Works there 20 hours a week so I probably see her an average of once a week. I have been at this place of employment for 9 years. Me and my boss have a good relationship. As a matter of fact he told me that when his wife goes out of town we should party at his house with some woman.

I am not worried about my job at all as far as sexual harrasment or getting fired. The worst thing this girl could do is try to ruin my reputation by saying I am terrible in bed. And if she does that I don't give a fvck.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
The power of gossip in the work environment can make you, or break you. If lookyoung's 20 yo hottie draws the attention of the 'powers that be', it could actually be a good reputation.

Lookyoung, what are you looking for out of this?

Since she is on another floor, and you seem to be secure in your postion, why not pursue it?

That's my take. You can't live your live in fear of what other people think..and yes, that does include co-workers. If they are jealous...f*ck 'em.

I would, personally, contact her after work hours only. I wouldn't brag, or talk to anyone I work with about it, but yeah..if it's a nice thing..pursue it.
I spoke to her briefly after I got off work on the phone. We chatted for about 20 minutes. I am going to pursue this girl. She is hot and even though she is 20 she appears to be pretty mature for her age. She is about 5"2 and 115ounds with a great ass and muscular thighs. Plus to be honest I was thinking about the sex today and it was pretty good sex.

It was pretty passionate. Alot of girls that I sleep with I don't care to ever fvck them again. Its like a notch on my belt. But with this one I could see us dating. But in one way she is 20 and will be 21 in 3 weeks. A girl like that is going to probably want to go clubbing all the time and I could never be a BF to a girl like that.

It would probably be hard to date a 20 year old. Girls at that age like to go clubbing. At 31 I am pretty low key. Girls at that age are looking to have fun. They want to be with a guy that takes them out to a club with his buddies and pops bottles all night. I was that guy at 26 but not at 31.