"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

How should I have handle this? (Disrespect from a friend)

hsm978

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Today I was doing some HW with this guy (I'm don't think he's a real friend) in my class. His friend from another class that I dont know came to sit with us.

He and my friend started complaining and "crying" about their homework which is due in a hour and *****ing how hard it was.

I got tired of hearing them complains and told my friend that "he worries too much about the HW since it's only one HW out of 20 and it's only worth a small percentage of the final grade"

He agrees but then told me to "shut up, hsm978." I was surprised he said that and said "What did you just say!?" in a serious tone.

He was obviously giving me disrespect and showing off in front of his friend that he was better than me because he doesn't act that way when I talk to him.

He replied back saying he was stuttering or something. I couldn't hear him well b/c he said in a softer tone than before. I guess he didn't expect me to reacted that way where as before I would have just laughed it off.

He doesn't do anything and was quiet trying to laugh this situation off. I just said "yeah I thought so" and it just ended there with his dumb friend chanting softly (because we're in the library) "fight, fight, fight." And it just ended there.

How do you think I should've handle this situation better? I can tell the two are typical AFC if that makes any difference. I'm sure he will keep giving me **** and I will be stuck with him for another 2 yrs since we are in the same major.

hsm978
 
Last edited:

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2004
Messages
1,930
Reaction score
59
None of us were there and we don't really know you two so it is hard for us to make a judgement call. Maybe you over reacted, maybe you didn't. It all depends on the situation, how he said it, etc. In either case, don't make such a big deal out of it.
 

hsm978

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
96 views and only 2 replies. Wow.

Looking back I probably should've punched that guy.
 
Top