Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How on Earth do you recover from this . .

WRX_is_like_SEX

Don Juan
Reaction score
....Guys . . .This is quite frustrating, as perhaps, its not the first time this has happened . . .:trouble:

. . . . . So here I am, just returned home after the New Year...I get in touch with my friend (girl), who I hung out with and just went for dinners as friends . . . So the more I got to know her, the more I liked her . . . .I even brought her a present from my holiday break . .:yes:

. . . . . . . .She called me in the morning and said she'd pick me up for brunch . .We go out, talk , and in the end it kind of turns out to be a very nice morning. . . .A lot of tickling, kino and laughter . . .In the end , she bought me breakfast, and as I put my arm around her and to kiss her thank you, her head turns delibrately and our lips meet . . .:wave:

. . .So for the rest of the morning, we hung out a bit more, walk around arm in arm and the rest of it, but to cut a long story short - - - AS we are walking arm in arm, and I say something to the likes of " Yr just the best girl", her head turns toward me as though expecting a kiss . . .Aaaaand . . .I bottled it and did not reciprocate, when all I had to do is close the deal and live happily ever after . . . . :kick:

. . . . . . For the love of god, I simply do not know why this happened . .I am normally a pretty confident and debonair person, but this had to go terribly wrong . .

. . . .. . . . . .How o how worthy followers of the forum, do you recover from this blunder and proceed on course to its logical conclusion without looking desperate or foolish . . . :cheer:

. . . .. . AsI bumped in to her , and suggested that we catch up at the zoo - - - she told me "We'll speak soon" . . .But its as though I'm llosing the initiative, as my cards have been exposed. . . .:confused: . . Perhaps the situation is not as bad as it sounds, but its as though I have taken one step forward two steps back . . .

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry about it. Pulling back rarely bring attraction DOWN in a woman. Not taking that bait probably did you some GOOD. It made her want it more. I personally would have done the same thing.

Good job!

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not the end of the world.

I am sure you will get another chance.

A lot of guys seem to think hooking up with a girl is rocket science. Its not. Just try again. If she wanted to kiss you before she'll want to kiss you even more now.

JJ

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, you'll get another chance...

BUT

...speaking from experience....

...she's probably feeling a little rejected. You guys were friends for a while, then she put herself out there for you, and you (as far as she can tell) said no.

So she may be slow to put herself out there again. It may not be as obvious as putting up her lips for the kiss.

You're only going to get one more shot at this, I think. You know she likes you, so just accept it. Take your time... if she wants to hang out, hang out.

jamescr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
girls want what they cant have, and always leave them wanting more. When your away, the IL will increase. Next time ramp up the intamacy (kissing, kino, whatever), then pull back at the end and leave making her want even more. Within 2 weeks, she'll be tearing the sheets off your bed.

WRX_is_like_SEX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks for the support guys . . .

. . .At times like these I feel I'm making a mountain out of a mole hill . . :whistle:

. . . . . .I just feel it would be a shame to lose a great girl . . And its , something I would hate to admit, but perhaps I did not play in to her hand because I did not wish to do the expected and let her wrestle away controll away . . . .:yes: . . .I guess its to do with retaining the high ground of treating her well without expecting something in return (if that makes sense) . . .

. . . . . .Anyhow . .We forge ahead!:cool:

. . .I'l ask her to the zoo in a few days . .See what that may bring:rockon: