Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How old are you guys

What year in HS are you in

• Freshman

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Sophomore

Votes: 16 19.3%
  • Junior

Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Senior

Votes: 26 31.3%
  • Not in HS, I hang around for the fun of it

Votes: 11 13.3%

• Total voters

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Absent Minded
freshman pride!!! (was i the only freshman with balls enough to reply to this? :D)
Is it possible for freshman to have pride?? I wouldnt be proud of being a freshman kuz it sucks balls.

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a freshman too, and I replied. And, at least for me, it's not pride in a being a freshman, but being the suavest freshman in the school. :D

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Juniors kick ass, all you other grades are pansies. Especially you ****ing seniors who. You and your senioritis can suck my wizneewee like this ---->
No thanks dude. The bottom line is we're all students, just in different graduating classes determined by birthdays. By the way, next year about this time you won't feel like doing sh*t either, in fact, I'd be surprised if you're motivated now.

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to disagree with you on that.

Originally posted by Ginspooper
Well you know what I'll say when I'm a senior, and then a freshman in college.... IT's all about the class pride baby!
17.5 years old - Senior year HS

Whatever man. Perhaps your school is different but I actually find I don't like most of the other 12th years. Most of my friends belonged to the 2001 and 2002 classes. So actually this year is bad in that there are fewer friends around, but the upside is since I live in a college town, many of them remained local so I party with them on the weekend. Plus since I'm 17 and a Senior I have a better likelihood with college women(which are different from HS girls and better behaved, and I did have a friend who said "it's like a total transformation.")

Also I found this site during the winter break of Junior Year, which is too late as far as HS is concerned, but with college it's not, and of course the college women which I can hit on NOW.

Originally posted by jmm854
Senior...only 5 months to go!
Woohoo fvck yeah! I will be SO FVCKING HAPPY when I am done even I can't clearly imagine how happy I will be.

Yeah!

Abbott out.

Absent Minded

Don Juan
Reaction score
being a freshman is cool

relogic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Senior, 18.
To all you proud freshmen, let it be known that us seniors fu*k all your dream girls in your grade. The same for 10th and 11th. Face it, they are sluts and prefer older guys because we are bigger and not more mature :) but we do have experiance unless you are gay.

muahahaha we sex your dream girl before you even see her

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by relogic
Senior, 18.
To all you proud freshmen, let it be known that us seniors fu*k all your dream girls in your grade. The same for 10th and 11th.

HAHA..You don't get as many of the junior girls, those are for the college guys.:). Dont forget that us juniors get the freshman too!!!;)

brookswift

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm a junior in high school, but i graduate at the end of the first semester. i have been and will be going to UC Berkeley 3/4 enrolled. i just turned 17 a month or two ago

darkmenace

Don Juan
Reaction score
damn alot of us juniors up in this forum.

Dont forget that us juniors get the freshman too!!!
lol. damn straight. freshmen girls love the older guys.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All grades and everyone in one is stupid.

Mi educashun is gooder than urs cuz I go 2 skool at houm.

StarmanSuper87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im a freshman, but i should be a sophmore, because my parents put me in junior kindergarden for no reason:mad: