"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

how old are you? and whats ur age limit?

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
im 21..and id say

as for how old id be seeing, as in physical with a women..

**** 40 i dunno?

17 is my young limit
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

damnbugs

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
98
Reaction score
0
Location
South Florida
I'm 31 and my top end is 30 and the bow end is 18.
 

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
I'm 22, and I usually go for women a little bit older than myself. Heck, most times I can't even understand what these teeny boppers are saying anyways...:confused:


I've seen some pretty hot women in their 50's, so I guess thats my old limit. My young limit is whatever the law requires.;)
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
I'm 18, and I really would only consider a 17 year old as the low end. Top end I'ld go all the way to 30, but I doubt that'll materialize :)
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
relationship: low would be 22, high would be 30.

for f-kbuddy any age is good from legal youth but for older gal 35 is max.
 

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
1,306
Reaction score
5
Age
44
Location
Eire
LOL i heard on a radio station that the lowest age you should date is:

Your age divided by two and add seven.

Thats means for me its:

22/2=11+7= 18!

Which is fine by me! :)

Highest age for DATING a woman would be about 23. Prefer younger women.
 

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
i'm 18. some 40 year olds are hot. i'd probably go as low as 15 as long as they look old enough (i.e. no flat chest)

any older than 40 and i'd have to be drunk. i remember trying to chat up this milf at a club. turned out she was one of my mum's friends :D
 

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2003
Messages
1,652
Reaction score
20
Location
CAN-NUH-DUH
25 and I'd go as low as 19, if she was mature. Not some little girl.

I've gone as high as 28.
 
Top