Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How much money should a man in his 30s

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By 30 ideally you have at least $75k, working towards home ownership very soon as well. By 40, I would say at least $500k net worth. But read the articles posted above. I’m 31 and my NW is $450k. Nothing amazing but I live comfortably. I do realize I’m “above average”. But meh, I feel poor when driving around most places still ahah. Maybe it’s my mindset. Currency is actually worth less and less now. I firmly believe true wealth is had in skills and preparedness. When the asteroid strikes, I will not trade you my crops for bit coin. Learn to farm

Half a million dollars network by 40?? I bet only 10 to 15% of 40 year olds have reached that goal.

Most men are lost in their 20s and don't figure it out until at least 30.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice. I live a similar lifestyle. I'm 34.
I have no interest in playing house nor being the richest stiff in the cemetery. Ironically enough, I am out getting girls and stacking paper. Very bullish on crypto. The game is purely sport.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no interest in playing house nor being the richest stiff in the cemetery. Ironically enough, I am out getting girls and stacking paper. Very bullish on crypto. The game is purely sport.
Nice! I should check that out. Have you had a vasectomy? I haven't, but need to soon. Getting a girl pregnant is the one thing that would trip me up.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Age * Yearly Income * 10%. That's your minimum net worth.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice! I should check that out. Have you had a vasectomy? I haven't, but need to soon. Getting a girl pregnant is the one thing that would trip me up.
Nah. I can't get her throat pregnant. I tried.

Unwanted pregnancy is a death sentence. It's impossible to be a minimalist after.