"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

How Many of You Still Fear the Approach?

How Many of You Still Fear the Approach?

  • No, I don't fear cold approaches except maybe a warmup set or two

    Votes: 25 29.8%
  • Yes, I still fear approaching and HAVE DONE NOTHING except read and be a Keyboard Jockey

    Votes: 35 41.7%
  • Yes, I still fear approaching and I am ACTIVELY approaching in the REAL WORLD

    Votes: 24 28.6%

  • Total voters
    84

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
I find that keeping a nice balance between the 'SCIENCE' of mASF and the 'HUMANITY' of the DJ helps me the most. I actually err toward the side of ASF, but I dislike the robotic, soulless approach of PUAs there. Some behave like robots, and that ain't me. But I still believe in technique, which mASF teaches you in abundance.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top