Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Many of yall is ready for Madden 06

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, honestly i cant wait until august 9th, im tellin' you, ima be the first one in line to get it.

The good thing is that i dont even have to pay for it, my job is giving us a $50 certificate card for target, so there goes my madden money right there.

I hear that on NCAA 06' you start from high school then collage and u try to win the heisman, but the my shock was when i hear that you can continue your players career on madden 06'.

Also on madden 06' i was told that you will be able to buy houses and mansions for your player to live in, so basicly there will be some off the field gameplay too.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Plain & Simple
Haha, honestly i cant wait until august 9th, im tellin' you, ima be the first one in line to get it.

The good thing is that i dont even have to pay for it, my job is giving us a $50 certificate card for target, so there goes my madden money right there.

I hear that on NCAA 06' you start from high school then collage and u try to win the heisman, but the my shock was when i hear that you can continue your players career on madden 06'.

Also on madden 06' i was told that you will be able to buy houses and mansions for your player to live in, so basicly there will be some off the field gameplay too.
sounds like an interesting game.

Stud

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think madden will only be $40 instead of the usual fitty. Madden and NHL games are about the only video games i play. so yeah i'm pretty excited.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Plain & Simple

Both games sound sick. Starting from high school would be tight. I think i might have to buy both so i can win the heismen and get rich.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
NCAA 06 OWNS....nuff said.

Actually I'll tell ya why it OWNS.

1) No more easily dropped passes. (not to say no passes will be dropped since no player catches EVERY ball)

2) Easier passing game but not too easy.

3) Better Offensive Line blocking

4) New tackle animations including gang tackling.

5) Improved graphics (still look some what cartoony)

6) Year long recruiting (you can now invite HS players to games etc)

7) "In the zone players" sometimes it can get a little crazy if say if the opponents running back gets in the zone...very, very hard to bring him down. However, in the zone players are players that are good at their position. If say your running back sucks, he won't be getting "in the zone" anytime soon or even becoming an impact player

8) New Defensive options such as (Blitzing outside linebackers, linemen. Change the play to cover 2 or man shift, bring safties in) for some reason though youcannot bring the whole house. However, the few new options they put in does a really nice touch.

Overall, it's the best football game to be released by EA sports. And really right up there with 2k5. The improved passing game and running game evens everything out. You can pass or you can run, it's nice to have that option. However, just like in any sports sometimes its better to stick with your bread and butter when you REALLY need the yardage. If you don't have this game and your a football fan its a must.

And I'm sure MADDEN will be decent but it won't top NCAA. :)

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^Sounds real sick, have you played finished it yet? like have you created yourself and played in high school and then moved on to college and win the heismen trophy?

How is that ? i cant wait for madden though, my friend is gonna buy NCAA 06 so it should be sick.

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the best college football game i've ever played. The graphics are better from the field to the way ball looks win the quarterback throws those tight spirals. One thing i must say is that those impact players on your team help but when the computer has an impact running back that's in the zone it'll be hell playing him the whole game.

Coming from high school, three schools will offer you scholarships but you can still walk on at any school of your choice. That actually makes training for a scholarship useless if it's that easy to choose any school you want.

I'm a running back, but my wide receiver won the Heisman trophy go figure.

Overall 9.5 out of 10
Mr. Unobtainable

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my last game against Norte Dame I had 535 yards rushing and nine touchdowns LOL Needless to say I broke my school record and the NCAA record held by TCU. But, thats what you get when you mess with Gearld Riggs Jr!!!!!!!! However, he got suspended for forgeing checks so he missed 3 games. I have like 30 some touchdowns with him and he still isnt in the top five for the heismen canidate. Which is odd...Im wondering if in this years verison if a player gets suspended it reflects badly on him winning awards?

Oh and to add to my accomplishments everyone of my offensive linemen are up for the offensive line award. (I forget the name of it)

*hears Rocky top i nthe back ground* :cool:

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hows the passing game?? In 05 it drove me CRAZY!! Dropping soft passes like punks. Ima have to be a running back if the passing is wack again.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Passing is a lot better like I stated in my other reply. Sure recievers drop some passes but thats normal. The biggest change is recievers catchin bullet passes.

To show proof of this my user data shows the pass and run.

I have 135 run avg yards per game and a 140 pass avg durign a game. So the more balanced passing game balances the whole game out even more. I, however, love to run (smashmouth football) passing is still fun in this game unlike in 05. Hope this answers your question.

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dang yall making me wanna go to walmart right now (1:21am) and buy it!

oh and yeah if u got suspended, u can forget about the heisman.

man yall got me wanting to play some madden now, im out to play!.