"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

How many have you laid?

How many women have you laid in the past month?

  • 10+

    Votes: 6 15.4%
  • 5+

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4

    Votes: 3 7.7%
  • 3

    Votes: 4 10.3%
  • 2

    Votes: 6 15.4%
  • 1

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • My hand only

    Votes: 3 7.7%
  • 0

    Votes: 8 20.5%

  • Total voters
    39

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Haha, that is up to you. I don't think self-reporting on an anonymous forum will yield truthful results overall. You might as well ask people how solid their frame is, how much younger are the women they date, how much younger they appear, how big their schlong is, and how many plates they're spinning.
Oh, it's just all in good fun. I expect nothing productive from it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top