How many gone all the way?

TheLegace

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this is a personal question, but how many people have gone all the way. Because the amount of people that I know that have gone all the way is quite surprising. I go to a Catholic School and already half the girlz I know (I know a lot) have told me they have gone all the way and most of em are only 14, or should I really be surprised.

AlexisonFire25

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have not gone all the way. I feel lame saying it but i kinda wanted it to be with someone important not the party chicks i used to hang with. As far as the 14 year old thing thats (sad to say it) normal, most guys lose there virginity at 16, 17 while girls on average lose it at 14,15 ( good looking ones that is) because they are nieve and older guys go after them. dont worry about it your not behind or anything.

TheLegace

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really should get out more and I think high school is the place to go. One problem that I have is that I have not done anything. It just really bothers me that I am this way.

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont worry to much about it dude, it'll happen when it happens. as alexisonfire said (btw, they are the best band EVER) you want it to be with someone important, not the same slutty girls you meet at parties.

although catholic girls are pretty easy to hit up. and i say that with all due respect to our shared religion ;)

dammit, i have to confess this...

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yah, catholic school tends to make some guys celibate for a long time. I go to a normal high school, and have gone all the way. A lot of guys I know didn't, but the populars seem to have done it all. They have no reason not to.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Catholic school girls.....Yum.