"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

How long should I wait?

Epic

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
292
Reaction score
7
Age
41
Location
Birmingham, Alabama
There is this girl I'm going to ask out and she broke up with her boyfriend of four months three days ago. I was wondering how long you guys think I should wait before I ask her out because I don't want to seem like an ******* asking her out right after she broke up with her boyfriend. Thanks in advance.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Read the signs, shes bawling with all her friends around her, chances are she isn't ready. Shes running around happy flirting with other guys already, you make a move.
 
Top