Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How long did it take you to get a chick into bed?

topdog3853

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, now I am just asking this question to get a general idea. Now I am smart enough to know that the real answer is "It all depends". I don't need to hear any stuff about that. I just want a general answer to this question. I don't mean a one night stand deal. I'm talking about a chick who may be a potential girlfriend? Whether it be short term or long term. Say you have been going on a few dates etc with a certain women. In general how long did it take most of you DJ's to get her into bed. I not looking for time frame that I can use myself, necessarily because I know all chicks can be different. I just want to see the general time frame out there.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is where Europe is different

I haven't been in many situations where I didn't sleep with her on the first night, maybe just once out of several LTRs. Have had ~6 or 7 ONSs (one last Sat).

However, one of my (non-DJ) friends says if a girl sleeps with him on the 1st night she's not LTR material, cos she is not mysterious enough for him, it drops his IL.

Oscar.

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every girl i've been with i pretty much slept with on the first date. My FIRST gf though, it was a couple of weeks.

If there's an attraction there, and you both like each other, than there really is nothing stopping you from sleeping with each other...except morals...oh wait a sec...i don't have any! :)

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
anywhere from 1 serveral hours to several months.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1-2 months

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I try to get it during the first week. In my past if a girl didn't give it up in the first week. I would have very low IL. But I also love the chase the challenge is very fun.

But if you get the puzzy the first night you really have nothing to look for after that.

But if she keeps you guessing when or if your going to get it. I think it will be sweeter because you had to work for it, verus it getting handed to you.

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Ashlee's last point (but maybe that's because I've been working on it for 4 months now).

NewMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Goddamn, 4 MOS?

NEXT ;)

Usually for me, if the chemistry is there, it def happens in the first week.

mudguts

Reaction score
I usually go by a 24 hour rule.
If meet someone for that first date, it lasts about 3-4 hours or longer, that leaves me 20-21 hours to get her in bed.
that's my little rule...
along with several others:
* She must fit in my pants or I won't get in hers
* She must have a drivers license and/or a phone in her own name
that's another topic though.
but yes, I find that 24 hours of contast companionhip should be enough to secure a place in the sack.
If you are going for the ONS then it should be over and done with in 6 hours or less. though I've had times when it's taken less then 20 minutes to go at it..
but why rush it. really?

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C'mon, I am in love -- there's just no one else like her...

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the average. About 1 or 2 dates. So a week.

ONS arn't really my thing anymore.

M.A.C.

WHOYODADDY0069

Don Juan
Reaction score
It all depends on the girl. I've been with one which only took me 45 minutes. Another took me two dates. And the one i'm currently dating for a month now haven't given it up.

Each one got their own excitement to it. The 45 minute girl, was the freakiest bit*h of all. A true nympho. A very good bang.

The one that took me two dates was also great. Sucked my c*ck like you wouldn't believe.

And the one i'm currently dating, i'm still working on it. But I gotta admit the excitement of waiting keeps me coming back to her. But if after I get it, it su*ked then I guess I'll try one more time and if it still is no good, I'm out!!!!

gr8one

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My record is 40 minutes...

Although this was in my younger days,...I'll admit I should've been more cautious etc...
But I was Young, Drunk, and Horny...lol

Anyway,...most of the 40 minutes was spent chatting, and AMAZINGLY enough, we just clicked!!!

Don't know how else to explain it. We dated exclusively for a year or so before we both moved on.

:cool: