"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

How important is you pad in getting the girl?

mecca411

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2003
Messages
148
Reaction score
0
Just wondering how inportant this is. I have a girl coming over here for the first time tomorrow night. We've been seeing each other for awhile and I've already closed the deal. The thing about it is that I'm in sales and I travel quite a bit and hardly spend any time at my place(which I share with a female roomate).

The place is nothing special and my room is very simple. It's just a place where I crash basically. The rest of the day I'm away from home. As a result the place doesnt really reveal too much about me or my personality, personal touch. I'm a bit worried about it being a deal breaker. I know that the girl really likes me alot and we've been dating for the past 4 months. It's starting to get more serious. It's long distance and this will be her first visit to my city to see me. I don't really have too much in my place at all. It's clean and that's about it(no posters, plants or extras, just my roomate's stuff - she's there alost all the time). What can I do to make sure that she's not put off? SHe's coming down tomorrow. Thanks.

M.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

catch

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2004
Messages
351
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
birmingham, uk
dont worry man,
as long as its CLEAN, TIDY , ORGANISED, an most of all SMELLS NICE, then your ok..
get some clean sheets an get rid of of your roomie for the night put some sented candles on and .. ya know, wine, good food, make it a great first time at yours.. somthing she can remember, and think.. ummmmmmm..
 

Sir Space

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2004
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
The pad is important man. Its your domain. At my place i have it set up real nice.

Must haves -

Spacious bed, nice sound system, candles and some strawberrys and whipcream. Seriously as cliche' as it sounds, its great, and to anyone else who has experienced this will know what im saying.

But at the bare minimum, ill just reiterate what the other guy said... make sure its clean and smells good etc.
 

mecca411

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2003
Messages
148
Reaction score
0
What about music?

I've got the sound system hooked up to my computer. The problem is that it crashed a few days ago and I lost all that I had compiled for the past 6 months. Do you have any suggestion for mood music? How about flavoured body oils or that type of thing? My place doesn't really smell like anything at all. How do I get it to smell "nice"? Thanks for the help.

M
 

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
I had a room but I left to my parents other crib here in FL.As long as it's big I think it's ok.

I had a system(big tv,dvd,gamecube,stereo,comp),oak dresser-big 4 door closet.And I just threw some curtains in that b!cth and a nice rug I could sleep on.

Threw some bookshelves in it.(I dunno why all I put there was clothes..lol)made the ra paint the walls white and had some framed posters and pics there even the sketches they make at the mall.

The room should look clean but not sterile and prettied up like you have girls there all the time but not a chic room.Nah no scented oils or candles bruh,just popurri. Cuz you never know when she might have a headache and your fvcked.

I had nothing but compliments,girls loved it,But being a room the privacy,you know.That could fvck your whole game up that's why I went back home then convinced my mother to give me the house.

Nothing beats the house though the minute they see the gallery the take off there shoes and ask me for a pepsi.Like they live here ..lol. They always stop by,with dvd's with drinks with freinds..lol.

I don't have to date them after a while.They just come by and we go out to eat or to the mall and come back ,smack cheeks and watch some movies..hang with my freinds,.it's beautiful.

All I'm missing from the my game is the car and I don't think I even have to do much with these *****es. I have a Nissan Sentra but I'm getting the newer model they gave to my sis. soo..2k5 will be a wrap for me.:cool:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top