"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

How Exactly Did we Get to this point?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Depends on where we are at in the relationship, how I feel about them, what my relationship goals are, etc. If they are just something I see as a good time, then they are free to do as they wish, as I will too. Most women that see you as a prize don't fuhk multiple men at once. If I am seeking something long term then I don't tolerate any of that. I usually let them show me what their desires/behaviors are, before I even show my cards.
I found that for "having fun" a babe that's not all into me and distracted by other guys is not fun for me. Its better if you're the guy they really want.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Reality tv shows like The Bachelor haven’t helped either. If the lady on tv can get 5 Chad’s holding rises then I can too!
Programming.

Its good they show it the other way around too. Remember the Bachelorette episode where she had them strip and do stupid stuff for her entertainment and the one Chad opposed her and stood his ground?
 

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,688
Why is the current dating market so heavily skewed? How much longer will this go on before something is done to fix all of this, because right now it is ridiculous.

A lot of social problems in young men today are caused by sexual frustration, this is not healthy
Over time, women became in tune with male psychology and needs. They understood they could manipulate men with sex and children.

People in charge also discovered that in order to keep their position, power and money, they had to give women, the gender that creates life, POWER.
Once you give women POWER, through the laws, through public opinion, though movies, through tv, through music, and you SHAME men who are single, your position is secure and you keep getting richer.

But notice, as I’ve said before, the POWER is given to women between her most fertile years 20 - 30, upto maybe 34. Once her fertile years are gone and her looks decline, the same system taketh away.
 
Top