“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

How does this look?

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Messages
1,919
Reaction score
218
I was waiting in line to pay. 5 girls around me...all 20s and above avg. Not wearing make up...
So this one stands behind me and i dont like to wait in line so i adjust my arms and get comfortable cuz i can tell its gonna take a while.

I accidentally elbow the girl behind me and i immediately turn around and say beg your pardon.
She doesnt move at all...and her face was like saying dont worry about it.
Fine.
10 seconds later i do it again...cuz im losing my patience..she still hasnt moved and is very close to me. Like yo...whats the deal. I look back and shes just looking at me like...yea...you can touch if you want ...ill allow it...type face i remember back in high school.

I get embarrassed. Like theres 5 cute girls just waiting in line looking at me.
I go up to pay and the cashier is fumbling with her machine and she asks for my name cuz im paying a bill....and she says something like...you got embarrassed mr. Jones.
With like a smile...teasing obviously.
Flirting? Idk but it brought me down to earth and i quickly wiped away my shyness and thanked her like a regular man .
But she was teasing me. Which now im curious as to how that looked.
I honestly was embarrassed cuz i know they saw a moment of happiness in my face after feeling her boobs cuz they were nice. And she didnt seem bothered by it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top