Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How does the game change?

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys I have been in school about 10 years now and am finally going to be headed out to the working world. Finally I will have a steady job and be able to actually have a savings account with more than 10 dollars in it.
I have been dating girls in college, waitresses or graduate students for most of this time. Finally I feel like I will be able to meet and date professional women. What I am asking is there anything that you know now about these women or just simply dating as an "adult" specifically that you wish you would have known when you were just starting out in your career?

bronyraur

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great idea to ask that question. When I first got out of school I went to work for a bank. The main branch where I worked had 400 employees with approx 90% women. There were a ton of single mothers and divorcees. I was 23, making a little cash with few bills, and horny.

I learned very quickly how much women talk. It didn't take long to develop a bad reputation of being a "player". My boss called me in and warned me about my behavior and the consequences. This put a stop to my ways immediately.

The main thing I discovered when I picked up women is to sell the "dream". I was making $20,000 a year which seemed like a ton of money to me (I had just spent 5 1/2 years eating Ramen and drinking Pabst) but there were much more sucessful guys around. The thing that attracted women was that I was confident and had ambition. Ambition and a drive to succeed is the key to everything.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And your youth too maybe?
So many hot (but older) women want to feel young, and having a young (probably good looking too) guy after them is going too make them feel good about themselves.
Thus things get easier for you...:D

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call me crazy, but I rarely see any good looking women over age 30....

Fvck, I think they start going down hill at 24, but that's just my opinion.

They just get too saggy and old...

Hit the younger ones, they like to fvck just as well and their bodies are usually much tighter, firmer, solid and their tits are perky.

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1.) Don't date women you work with. Your career is more important than getting laid.

2.) Work on your image. Perception is reality. That 1978 chevy nova is fine if you work at pizza hut, but it will hurt your image at a white collar job (and dating white collar women). If your company has a dress code, spend the money on good clothes.

3.) Sophistication. Don't be ghetto. "Yo yo yo wassup my homedogs" will hurt both your career and your chances of seducing professional women. Be down to earth, but not too down to earth LOL.

4.) Have well defined career goals. Sure, you may be a file clerk grade 3 now, but 5 years from now you'll be running the company, right? Professional women LOVE ambition. It's right up there with self confidence. Ambition is sexy.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the great advice guys. Yes definitely career will have to come first. I have had a bad habit of dating women I worked with in the past but that was at dead-end jobs anyways where most of my social circle came from work as well. Now I have hobbies where hot women come included. This will be my main stomping ground to meet women.

I just bought a new car and am going to be buying some suits for work next week. I will still go after the younger ones, I have a young look to me even though I'm 28. Just the other day a 9hb placed me at 24.

I hadn't thought about well-defined goals, in the past I always had short term goals, basically be the best at my job, the guy they come to when they need something done right. I will stick with that as a goal until I am there long enough to decide what the next goals should be. There will be alot of added pressure since I am getting paid significantly more than the average person starting out at this position(graduate degree).

I am definitely not going for alot of women older than me, I have found that the amount of women older than me that I find attractive has dwindled down to maybe a couple I meet every year.

I guess the thing is I have not asked a girl out on a date in a while. I have had a ltr for most of the last 2 years and before that my main thing was to invite girls along to things I was going to do already.

Nightbreed

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a guy thrown through a time-warp you might say, finishing up college now yet old enough to have gone through Uni, but there are reasons for that which have the college girls accept me as one of their own generation although due to my stats I obviously mix with older women too. So I can see the difference given I've got a foot in both worlds.

My advice to you (well, it's my opinion, you decide if it's advice) is as follows.

ONE: A girl has the personality equivallent of major reconstructive plastic surgery between the age of 17 (college chick) and 22 (woman - that ain't 18 trust me). Whatever you thought you knew about a girl back then won't work on her now. Same with using college come ons on any woman. Accept that it is not a new league, it's a new game. New rules. New penalties. But better prizes. ;)

TWO: Women usually know where they are going, what they are doing, and (whether they admit it or not) if they want to have kids or at least a husband some day and so on. Think about that before you call kids "glorified rodents" or call marriage "romantic bondage". Basically, she's got a game plan, make sure you have an idea what it is, until then try not to be a totally hopeless fit.

THREE: That Tesco's cheap cider or wine. Yeah it's cheap, it's nasty, but it will get you drunk. With a girl of 17, or 22. But the difference is with a woman of 22 it won't get you laid. That kind of thing is up there with dinner at Pizzahut. With the fully-fledged woman or 'professional woman' as they are being called in this thread, don't do anything that seems like outdated currency. I mean heck, the wide polyester colllar was sexy...but in 1970.

FOUR: Never, ever, ever, ever cross business and pleasure. The river of lust/love/not sure/delete where applicable and the river of work/career/stop over/delete where applicable are two seperate streams. Remember the film Ghostbusters and the golden rule as said by Egon? "Never ever under any circumstances cross the streams! It would be bad."