Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How does sosuave make money?

RSDCharlie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would really like to know how does sosuave or any other pua forum make money? I dont see any ads running here, and i dont see anyone selling any products. So how does this website earn?

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would really like to know how does sosuave or any other pua forum make money? I dont see any ads running here, and i dont see anyone selling any products. So how does this website earn?
The news letters where there are affiliate links to PUA material I'd think..

Billtx49

Reaction score
Most sites not involved in direct sales usually generate a certain degree of operating income through the use of focused internet traffic referral links. It usually requires a previous payment contract agreement with the receiving site / sites…
High volume sites using referrals for income make a profit while others only break even or don’t cover their overhead.