Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How does one keep this almost shaved haircut?

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Do they just use a beard trimmer on their head or are there special devices for those that have to deal with the back of the head too?

I know there are some that you hold in your hand but for what I know they works only on those completely shaved.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Quite a few electric hair razors come with multiple hair height attachments …
Many battery units now also, search mens hair trimmers or visit a stylist often.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quite a few electric hair razors come with multiple hair height attachments …
Many battery units now also, search mens hair trimmers or visit a stylist often.
Yeah I know, I have some for my beard but how exactly you can do the back of your head without the need to spend 30 min everytime?

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buy an extra mirror to diy. Amazing what you can see and do with two.
Yeah I considered that idea but for logistical reasons it comes hard.

Just like when you trim your beard you still need the second hand to pull the skin so cant do like they show in movies...in my current setting it comes hard to fix a second mirror at a correct distance for my purpose.

Btw how do you shave yours?

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I"m lazy so I just visit the barbar every fortnight for a quick tidy up, costs $20 bucks and we catch up on "Life", he's like a brother to me.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Yeah I considered that idea but for logistical reasons it comes hard.

Just like when you trim your beard you still need the second hand to pull the skin so cant do like they show in movies...in my current setting it comes hard to fix a second mirror at a correct distance for my purpose.

Btw how do you shave yours?
When I needed rear access cutting, I used an expandable arm small wall mounted mirror to look into the larger one over bathroom sink. If an extra fixed wall or standing mirror is not possible, I would see a stylist every 7-14 days, you can’t work on what you can’t see…