"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

How do you keep a girl that "switches crushes easily" interested?

JCKey618

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2003
Messages
233
Reaction score
0
Do you treat her like any other girl or do you have to use special techniques?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

DiscoStew

New Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Southern CA
I stay away from chicks like that because if you two are going out it usually doesnt last more than a week, especially in high school.
 

Cruel Intentions

New Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2003
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
In Life.. or In Death
"Switches crushes easily?" Come on man, get real. First of all... if she even gets "crushes" at all, she's not worth having around. I mean... this is High School right, who in the hell gets crushes anymore? Secondly... being interested in a lot of people at one time is something that should happen. (in my humble opinion) It is for this reason that I always tell my younger friends to either casually date (I'll get into that later) or date girls for a short period of time (90 days or so). Options, options are important, and experiencing a lot of different girls (not a slut like sense) is also a good thing. Now back to your question... merely treat her like every other girl. Do not worry about her wandering eyes or mind... she's going to do it regardless. As long as she's interested in you, whatever else she may be glacing at is irrelevant.

Sucker Love Is.....
 

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
Girls that say **** like that are undercover sluttbaggz trying to cover up their HOEness with Noness.
 
Top