Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you heal a broken heart?

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find a hobby or interest that helps you rebuild your self-esteem. You can't let so much of your self-worth get wrapped up in whether or not a girl is in your life. Like others said above, you need goals that challenge you on all levels: physically, mentally, spiritually, and emotionally.

Doing the deep inner character work is what makes us men stand apart from the others. Men with a purpose are attractive. Many say chase tail to get your mind off the broken heart. In my opinion, I suggest taking the time personally to fix yourself, then begin adding women back into your life.

The work you do on yourself... no one can take away. It's a win/win.
lol I remember a couple of years ago when I got my motorcycle, I was sooo excited I was riding everywhere....I forgot to even call my girlfriend for like 10 days....she was pissed

jacketrunner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I broke up with my girlfriend last month yet it feels like it was just yesterday. My friends and family were always there by my side after that painful break up. They never failed to make me feel important and worth loving for. They made me realize that they are just always there loving me for who I am and I am beyond blessed for that alone. But I still can’t figure out what it is that my heart is truly looking for. Don’t get me wrong. I am glad they are there for me--- my family and true friends. But it feels like there is still something missing in me. I think I have lost myself too the moment she chose to leave me.
Go out and hit on every girl at the bar. Have a blast while doing it.

Nothing cures One-itis like meeting a girl who is equivalently attractive.

I just broke up with a girl, and meeting a cute rebound has made me much less attached and down, even though I obviously am not completely over my ex.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I broke up with my girlfriend last month yet it feels like it was just yesterday. My friends and family were always there by my side after that painful break up. They never failed to make me feel important and worth loving for. They made me realize that they are just always there loving me for who I am and I am beyond blessed for that alone. But I still can’t figure out what it is that my heart is truly looking for. Don’t get me wrong. I am glad they are there for me--- my family and true friends. But it feels like there is still something missing in me. I think I have lost myself too the moment she chose to leave me.
Just find another woman , the moment you get another woman you will forget this , sometimes we mix between missing someone and our feeling of loneliness and insecurity

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The quick and dirty answer is that you don't. You man up, grit your teeth, deal with the pain and get on with the rest of your life. The other stuff is just window dressing to take your mind off the hole in your chest. Other women help, physical activity keeps you from stewing in your own juices, but in the end it is a fact you have had a loss in your life. It hurts, it sucks, and as soon as you quit hoping against hope that she will come back, the quicker life will have meaning once again. Don't ask me how I know. We have all been there. More than once. Sorry, but no quick fix. Pay the dues, learn and move on to the next adventure.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Time brother, and getting yourself back into the game.

If it didn't work out and you did the best you could, you have nothing to feel ashamed of. It simply wasn't meant to be. You gotta move forward; take it one day at a time and soon enough you'll be back in the swing of things.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP and anyone reading this who is struggling with a breakup, go to my signature and click the link. Up top, click "Books" and you will find the eBook "Get Over Anyone in 3 to 5 Days".

Several years ago I was dealing with a breakup that was messing with my head big-time, and this book got me back to normal within 1 day.

It straightens out your thinking and starts removing the pain almost instantly. I believe in this e-book so strongly that I became an affiliate. Although I might make around 50 cents if you order the book, that is immaterial to me. I display the link here because it changed my life and gave me a whole new, healthy outlook on relationships and made me "rejection-proof".

A simple read, yet profound in effect.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey OP... Wanna know something ?

Sometimes you never heal.