Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you guys kiss close?

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey gents.

How do you guys kiss close in your own way?

Let's share some tips/insights with one another.

Here's my approach:

Nowadays, personally, I aim for kiss/make-out on date 1. My general approach is to set the first date at a nice lounge. We meet.

Usually, I'll get a table reserved at the lounge beforehand, so guaranteed we will have somewhere nice to be sitting together. I aim for physical proximity if I can. We will usually chat/vibe for 2 hours, I'll be trying to pick up signs of interest during this time.

Then after, I'll usually ask the girl to move with me to a 2nd spot/area within the lounge itself, sometimes its a balcony, sometimes its another couch area, (I've read somewhere, back in PUA-sphere that changing spots/areas create a sense of familiarity/shared memories). At the 2nd spot, I'll tend to get really close to them in proximity with them. At this point, I up the physical tension, with more touching and also getting in close during our chat. I'll tell them I find them attractive. Basically up the temp as much as I can. Some girls at this point, will also get touchy.

The closer for me is usually, I stare at them intensely and go silent, (a shift from our chats) then I grab their head and go in for the kiss if I feel the interest level is high. Sometimes where I can't feel it or get a good read, I'll say something like "I am trying really hard not to kiss you now" and then if their response isn't bad, I'll go in for the kiss.

So far this is what I have been practising with, the results have been on average quite good.

So how do you guys do it?

Looking for pointers and tips from others.

-James

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ummmm.....
Stand hip to hip....smile and lean in.
I mean....shes already wet before that point.

You cant lead a horse to water and all that junk....

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Kino. incidental touch, then purposeful non erogenous contact. Search for the actual how to if you don't know...
2) Dancing. Slow dancing specifically. The way she reacts to your lead and your touch will set the tone.
3) More Kino. Perhaps leg, back and butt.
4) No PDA though.
5) Suggest going somewhere to isolate.
6) When you are "Finally Alone" then lay a passionate but not "tongue down the throat" type kiss on her. Leave some room for escalation.
7) Execute your Logistics plan.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meet up at a bar, and sit at the bar, not a table. This allows you to sit right next to her and escalate touch. If the conversation seems to be going well and she’s giving me IOI’s (twirling her hair, laughing/giggling, enthusiastically reciprocating the conversation) I’ll rest my leg against hers. If she doesn’t pull away, that’s pretty much a green light.

I will then change the venue. Sometimes I’ll just take her hand on the walk over, and if she doesn’t pull it away, I’ll go for a kiss right there in the street.

Depending on the girl and how the date is going, sometimes she’ll pull her touch away after several seconds (thigh or hand). This is usually just coquettish resistance— if she’s following you to another venue, and another after that, she’s open to you making a move.

If she pulls away immediately, she doesn’t want you touching her and you should take the initiative to tactfully end the date. If an adult woman is open to you, but uncomfortable expressing any sort of physical attraction for you, she has issues that won’t be worth your time dealing with.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Brush her hair on the side of her face in a vertical downwards motion using your fingertips.*

They intuitively know this is a prelude to a kiss.

After the hair touch, she will smile and/or just keep solid eye contact with you. That’s a green light. Otherwise, she’ll pull away/back off.

*This is more of a date move, not a club move.

Last edited:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
K-close is such a retarded PUA term, sounds so autistic.

Just be natural and in the moment instead of focusing on whether you kiss or not. If there's chemistry, flirting, physicality, etc I'll just go for it at any point on a whim. I do have a certain technique on how I kiss, but not when I do it. All I do is slowly move my face towards theirs, pause right in front of their lips, do a peck, then back off a couple inches and see if they move forward. Works pretty much every time.

Last edited:

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've legit pulled "what does your lip gloss taste like?" last month.

Judge her reaction if she's all smiling and enthusiastic.

Motion her with your finger "come here".

If she complies and walks to you, put one hand on her waist, gaze into her eyes directly.

Let her anticipate for a few seconds.

Instead put the other hand under hair hair and hold semi rough.

Lean in, and do your thing.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve learned to go for the kiss mid-date, don’t even wait for the end of the date if you are vibing. If she won’t kiss you mid-date then most likely she won’t kiss you at the end. Lots of kino helps.

Some corny lines I have used with success,

Me: Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
Woman: Yes.
Me: well if I was to kiss you right now…(I kiss her)

Me: How’s your drink?
Woman: Great, want a taste?
Me: Sure, but from your lips and then go in for a kiss

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll say something like "I am trying really hard not to kiss you now" and then if their response isn't bad, I'll go in for the kiss.
I've always tried to avoid the predictable kiss-close toward the end of the evening.

Through my many years, I've perfected a lot through trial and error, but giving the first-date spontaneous and unexpected kiss hasn't always went well (a few times, I've gotten the cheek turn).

I've never tried this particular kiss-close, but I have the personality that could pull this off and I plan to.

Personally speaking, your tip is the best gold-nugget that I've read all year.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I've legit pulled "what does your lip gloss taste like?" last month.

Judge her reaction if she's all smiling and enthusiastic.

Motion her with your finger "come here".

If she complies and walks to you, put one hand on her waist, gaze into her eyes directly.

Let her anticipate for a few seconds.

Instead put the other hand under hair hair and hold semi rough.

Lean in, and do your thing.
A little spin on that, i say "I wonder if you're a good kisser"

Most times it gets a really positive reaction, I once was with a Chinese girl that told me she has never kissed anyone before. So i just started making out with her right there.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kiss close is not the closing goal. The closing goal is a sex close.

In the last 10 years or so, there's been more talk about getting the same night lay or first date sex. In the mid-2000s, you could get a phone number from a bar interaction/set a date from that interaction and be reasonably assured she'd show up for a first date. Since the early to mid 2010s, closing at the bar in the same night has become more integral than it was in the 2000-2005 era, which is what 2005's "The Game" book is based on.

Kiss closes have been more associated with 1st dates or 1st dates from websites/swipe apps. The frame is outdated. With first dates that come about from swipe apps, you are just one penis in an giant ocean of penis to women. When a woman has so many options, the pressure is on you to be more magical now than you would have had to be 20 years ago on a first date. I started to notice this in the early 2010s. She needs "all the butterflies" now or else she's gone. A kiss close alone is not going to do that in a lot of cases. You might have less pressure if the date comes about from your social circle. Cold approach falls in the middle, but closer to the swipe app environment.

My mode of getting first date kisses has been to sit side by side in some setting. I'll flirt, do kino, and then go for it. I'll try to escalate it to sex if it's not too late and I have not had too much alcohol. While sex on a first date is ideal, it needs to be good sex. Mediocre to subpar sex isn't going to result in something with some longevity, which is what I crave. I've been more oriented towards longer term arrangements than just one night of sex.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kiss close is not the closing goal. The closing goal is a sex close.

In the last 10 years or so, there's been more talk about getting the same night lay or first date sex. In the mid-2000s, you could get a phone number from a bar interaction/set a date from that interaction and be reasonably assured she'd show up for a first date. Since the early to mid 2010s, closing at the bar in the same night has become more integral than it was in the 2000-2005 era, which is what 2005's "The Game" book is based on.

Kiss closes have been more associated with 1st dates or 1st dates from websites/swipe apps. The frame is outdated. With first dates that come about from swipe apps, you are just one penis in an giant ocean of penis to women. When a woman has so many options, the pressure is on you to be more magical now than you would have had to be 20 years ago on a first date. I started to notice this in the early 2010s. She needs "all the butterflies" now or else she's gone. A kiss close alone is not going to do that in a lot of cases. You might have less pressure if the date comes about from your social circle. Cold approach falls in the middle, but closer to the swipe app environment.

My mode of getting first date kisses has been to sit side by side in some setting. I'll flirt, do kino, and then go for it. I'll try to escalate it to sex if it's not too late and I have not had too much alcohol. While sex on a first date is ideal, it needs to be good sex. Mediocre to subpar sex isn't going to result in something with some longevity, which is what I crave. I've been more oriented towards longer term arrangements than just one night of sex.
That is fvcked up.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A little spin on that, i say "I wonder if you're a good kisser"

Most times it gets a really positive reaction, I once was with a Chinese girl that told me she has never kissed anyone before. So i just started making out with her right there.
Agreed. This is a great probe. Bump

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I been fine-tuning my first date kiss "routine" I mentioned in the original post, it's been quite successful so far.

A small FR from a night out:

- Met this gorgeous young college girl
- Chatted for about an hour+
- A lot of random physical touches in conversation
- Eventually I start to create these progressively longer moments of just intense/silent staring
- I noticed she stares back with intent, plays with her hair, and basically I can feel the buying temperature
- Eventually, she asks me why the silent stares, I tell her: 'trying hard not to kiss you'
- She giggles about it, shortly after I go for the make-out

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey gents.

How do you guys kiss close in your own way?

The closer for me is usually, I stare at them intensely and go silent, (a shift from our chats) then I grab their head and go in for the kiss if I feel the interest level is high.

-James
Would avoid grabbing her head , can see some chicks taking that the wrong way these days

If i am in a club i will just pull her towards me , put my hand on her ass if she doesn't move or pull away
I'll whisper a bit in her ear , will usually say something like are you gonna kiss me now or what

For me this has had a pretty high success rate in club environment maybe as high as like 60/70%

On a date you can just assume high interest is already there maybe as you leave a venue just pull her towards you and kiss her 9/10 a chick on a date with you isn't going to stop you

MrEkko

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m a big advocate of no words before the kiss, no matter if it’s during or at the end of the date. It’s not rocket science, if the chemistry and vibe is there and you’ve laid the foundation through the date then 99/100 times you know when you have the green light and can just go for it.
Any words spoken before the move, no matter how witty and funny we think they might be, I consider super cringe and a romance killer. The 2 sec locking of the eyes combined with the body language (and of course the build up leading to it) is all you need.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well.... I just do it.

With experience you can tell when a woman wants you to kiss her. It can happen anytime during the date, not just at the end. In fact, I don't recommend you wait until you are dropping her off. Just do it when the time is right. It works out better that way.

I guess the next question would be "When do you know when the time is right?" I don't know, it's just a gut feeling I get but she gives off sub-liminal signs that you learn with experience and every woman is a little different. It's not really something you can teach... it's all instinct' Being able to pick up on this and take action is the single most important thing you can do if you want success with women. If your 'gut' is wrong.. well no problem, she just won't kiss you back... then you know. But the more you date with more experience with more women, you can get pretty good at this.

I think the last time I had a first kiss at a door at the end of a date, was 5 years ago. The last few dates I had, this happened in an elevator leaving her office of the way to lunch, and in the middle of a restaurant when she was coming back from the rest room, and walking back to my car leaving an event.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well.... I just do it.

With experience you can tell when a woman wants you to kiss her. It can happen anytime during the date, not just at the end. In fact, I don't recommend you wait until you are dropping her off. Just do it when the time is right. It works out better that way.

I guess the next question would be "When do you know when the time is right?" I don't know, it's just a gut feeling I get but she gives off sub-liminal signs that you learn with experience and every woman is a little different. It's not really something you can teach... it's all instinct' Being able to pick up on this and take action is the single most important thing you can do if you want success with women. If your 'gut' is wrong.. well no problem, she just won't kiss you back... then you know. But the more you date with more experience with more women, you can get pretty good at this.

I think the last time I had a first kiss at a door at the end of a date, was 5 years ago. The last few dates I had, this happened in an elevator leaving her office of the way to lunch, and in the middle of a restaurant when she was coming back from the rest room, and walking back to my car leaving an event.
Definitely a gut feeling from her signals.
If she puts herself face to face with you and nothing between you, you better take advantage of that.
If she comes back from the bathroom with her hair down and her eye makeup freshened up and sits closer to you than before.
If you are in a crowd and she asks you to step outside or walk her to the door, or her car and puts herself in a kissable position.
Learn to discern between scared nervous and turned on anxious. There is more tension around her mouth and jaw when she is scared or intimidated. When she's turned on, her eyes are wide and vulnerable, her jaw and lips are relaxed. Or she looks like a predator about to pounce.
Triangle gaze when you are face to face.
1635352712150.png

Pro tip...If she touches your moustache and brushes it away from your lip, it's a big ol' green light!