Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how do you guys do it?

Kensiko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, this isn't girl related but it is highschool related.
My grades have been slipping as of late, i mean really slipping, since i have gf, more friends and just a social life in general. And now that i see that i'm failing i care even less so my question to you is what motivates you to do well in school. to keep your mind on your studies andd not on other things? I need help guys. thanks
btw- I'm in grade 11

loverman666

Don Juan
Reaction score
i had the same prob

im also in 11th and i had the same prob in 1st semeser, u obviously wanna change or else u wouldnt be reading this so thats a good start...
u just gotta look at these things..

1. is this girl worth all that time
( u shouldnt be spending every waking moment with her for starters)leave sometime for homework

b. is skool important to u if it is , DO BETTER! get her to help u study then make out...etc.

d. u will always have your grades that u make now , u will not always have yer gf, especially if yer in hs.

but in then mean time have phun

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
when it comes to school i think of long term
so if i do bad, thats bad in long term

when i think of socially i think of short term

you see where im goin

freshintake

Don Juan
Reaction score
im in a similar situation.. almost done grade 11, my grades have been slippin since grade 8. Just make sure u pass and try harder next year. Personally i dont plan on goin to university so i dont worry too much about it. Just make sure you have a plan of what you are going to do after hs and that you have the grades to get into whatever it is.

UnexpectedTeen

Don Juan
Reaction score
you are in hs to study, not to get hs chicks.
Getting good grades can lead you to having more chicks BUT
Getting more chicks will NOT lead you to have good grades.

Point:
in hs, Grades are the most important (you could use a good rep too)

wHy not ask her to company you to study?

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your life in High school now will ultimately decide where your life takes you. Girls are great and friends are great, but what is gonna happen at the end of next year? You all go your separate ways. Its all over, and all you have are those memories with your friends and of your experiences. Get your grades up man, you rock, you can do anything you want. Girls and friends aren't your first priority. Your life is your first priority, now get out there and show that with pride.

Too_Pimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
To solve your problem there is several questions that need to be asked, such as;

What are your classes?

How much time do you spend with your girl? Friends?

Do you plan on college?

What type of college?

Do you need financial help in college?

All of these questions are important to the solution. So answer them for me.

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yawn...man I'm in school because they make me. I'm doing the bare minimum of work possible to get the college course I want. And when college comes it's gonna be a non-stop partay.

Have fun...

[edit: fixed spelling]