Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how do you get rid of the other guys at a club?

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sat I had a great time out at an expensive club. There was a small number of women, but they were for the most part very attractive.

Anyway, while at this club a sweet skinny girl in a white outfit and leather boots caught my eye. A total HB9!

At that moment I was sure that I wanted her. I chose to be very cool about the whole thing and just be friendly and talk to her.

Things started to go well, but there were these freaks who danced around her and in some cases started touching her (ie hugged her and grabbed her ass etc..). It was crazy; this girl at one time had about 6 guys dancing around her and several other guys just staring. I don't think she cared because she liked to be the center of attention. So I chose to just let her have fun and let them all do something stupid, a risky move, but sure enough they did f--k up and each time she came running back to me. I think it was because I wasn't following her around I was just having fun. I also made sure to chat her up after she danced with each guy there. It was funny, sometimes she would complain about them to me. I just laughed each time and sent her out again to have more fun. It made some of the guys feel insecure and they left. One guy even came up to her and said, "oh come on don't talk about me now".

My strategy was to just let her have fun and let the freaks make me look good. This worked well, and each time she focused on a different guy, I made it a point not to hang around and join my other friends again or dance with other girls.

ok now check out how I got her number. At the bar she told me that she wanted a second shot. (I had already bought her one). I went to grab my wallet and pay for the second one, but she stopped me and told me that she would buy it. She then struggled to find her money and proceeded to dump all her stuff out of her arm purse on to the bar. I couldn't figure out why she was taking so long to find her money and why she was taking everything out. But then I noticed 6 of her business cards on the bar. So.. I took one and whispered in her ear that I would call her out for a coffee. She looked at me smiled and said yes. Then one of the social rejects interrupted and paid for her drink. I just laughed, looked at her, and said, "good move". She looked back at me and smiled.

What kind of loser would buy a girl a drink while she has her arms around another guy?

The major problem I had was with the complete losers that continually interrupted my pursuit of this girl. They showed complete confidence, but they all acted in such a stupid way that I had to hold in my laughter. It was truly sad. Sometimes It pissed me off because I was so damn interested in this girl I wanted all her attention.

During all the time I kept asking myself if there was anything I could do to just make these guys leave. I wondered if I should have just kissed her or something. Has anyone out there done that? Did it work to get rid of the other guys?

Anyway, unfortunately she was pmsing bad and complaining about cramps. so I couldn't take her home. I did however, make sure to say goodbye to her and I told her that I would call her again. She kissed me on the cheek; I slapped her butt and told her to go have fun. She was all happy and I could see it in her eyes that she really liked me.

I guess I will have to wait a week to call her. :)

If you guys have any good moves for kicking those freaks away post it. How does a DJ deal with the competition? Playing it cool is the best I can come up with, but it is risky bcause if another DJ comes along you are toast.

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks to me like you done good.
Sounds like you're a bit down for self-confidence...tell yourself you're better than all those AFC's, regardless of their tenacity.
Those are the kind of guys who'll become friends with any HB, just hoping that someday they'll get a slice of the pie.:rolleyes:
It sounds like she recognizes it, too. Let them be stupid; be the cool guy.

jama

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello there.

Congratulations man. You did good job.

You were really real DJ. You showed her that you don’t give a damn whether she goes with the other wusy, desperate, ass-kissers or she comes with you. AWESOME.

You played cool, even though you were interested on her. Can you see how she was all over you when you didn’t give a f**k about her?…

I could have done the same thing. You don’t have to be rush but real DJ.

And don’t ever worry about the other DJs. Just play your part of the game, and if you dont get her WHO CARES. there is million fishs in the sea.

Good job.

Satan Psycho

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 00Kevin
ok now check out how I got her number. At the bar she told me that she wanted a second shot. (I had already bought her one). I went to grab my wallet and pay for the second one...
Uhhh, did anyone else catch this?

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: how do you get rid of the other guys at a club?

Originally posted by Satan Psycho
Uhhh, did anyone else catch this?
yeah I thought I had made a mistake, but the fact of the matter is I only pulled out the wallet because I made the choice not to look cheep. she fully intended to buyher own drink and I knew it. I just interjected to be nice. It was after all a high class club. I really had no intention of paying for the second drink. That is one of the reasons why she left her money and the contents of her purse on the bar for so long . She just stood there going through her stuff. Maybe she was testing me.

I let her have her way and refused to pay for it.

I will say that it the whole thing wasn't perfect but I tried my best.

Last edited:

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jama
Hello there.

Congratulations man. You did good job.

You were really real DJ. You showed her that you don’t give a damn whether she goes with the other wusy, desperate, ass-kissers or she comes with you. AWESOME.

You played cool, even though you were interested on her. Can you see how she was all over you when you didn’t give a f**k about her?…

I could have done the same thing. You don’t have to be rush but real DJ.

And don’t ever worry about the other DJs. Just play your part of the game, and if you dont get her WHO CARES. there is million fishs in the sea.

Good job.
I'm telling you, I wanted this girl so bad it wasn't funny. At one point I took her up to the lounge area to hang out with my friends. (to get her away from those rejects)
At one point she fell back on the couch and her little mini skirt flicked up - I was in heaven. :) nice blue panties. :)

unfortunately, I couldn't keep her there because my friends were partying with her friends. Her friends were drunk and they started dancing like stripers and showing their thongs.
You won't belive this but, one of my friends was in the middle of being 'attacked' by two of them on the couch at the same time (damn prick :)) so she didn't feel comfortable around all that whoring. it was an amazing night.

I did learn that it is hard (if not rude) to move a girl around from place to place in a club. They like to be the center of attention. So you can't just move her away from it or suggest anything like that. If you want to try to get her away from the other guys say, "I'll be upstairs, you have fun ok". then just smile and leave. Don't ask her to move here or there. If she says no, you will look stupid. Anyway, I tried all kinds of things to get her away from those freaks but that was the best I could do.

The only choice you have is too play it cool. You have to approach the girl and introduce yourself. But you don't glue yourself to her. Even if you want to bang her sooooo damn hard after seeing her blue panties. You have to play it cool.