Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you get a girl to chase you?

misterbigg

Reaction score
I read somewhere that if you walk away or more distant with a chick, then she will generally chase you, as opposed to all the other guys who are in her face wanting her.

Any truth to that?

Reason i ask is besause i girl i liked, not only found out i liked her, but because of this, used me i think. She basically played with me, and kept me on as a friend (i've been with her sexually a few times). I actually have known her for a long time (around 1 year), and we are quite close.

I know there is an attraction there from her end, but i didn't want to end up being used or whtever, so walked away from this chick. I found out she is dating someone, AND seeing some OTHER guy (not serious with either), and i didn't want to be # 3. With walking away, i called her on the game and told her i couldn't be friends with her (because i liked her).

I did this not only for the obvious, but because i want this chick, and i figure the only way to get her is to take away the attention, and ego boost she gets from me...and as a result, maybe she'll chase me?

That was 3 weeks ago now.

I'm friends with one of her close girlfriends, and she basically told me that she will most likely chase me because i walked away...but it's been 3 weeks and i haven't called her, she hasn't called me. She did see me at school talking to some other chicks outside, and she walked by and said "hi". of course i said "hi" back. She has also emailed me twice since i "walked". I was tired of the emails, so i told her that if she wants to talk, then to call me.

Of course she hasn't called.

I think i went about it wrong, and instead of walking away silently, i TOLD her...does that ruin the effect of the walk/chase game?

I guess i'm kinda going through a wierd stage. One minute i'm flirting with other girls, not thinking about her or caring about her...next minute i'm wondering if she'll call me, and i get mad thinking she's fvcking some other dude...wondering if she even cared at all about me for the past year...then i hate her.

I have no desire to call her or contact her...but i WANT this chick to chase me.

Am i going about this wrong, or just really dumb for thinking like this?

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One-itis. "walking away" as you understand it is generally thought of as being a challenge. There's a difference. Instead of just giving her the cold shoulder, hand out w/ her, but flirt with her friends. Let her know that she's not #1.

Do you see what she did to you by dating two other guys and letting you catch wind of it? That's what you're supposed to be doing.

misterbigg

Reaction score
i haven't exactly give her the could shoulder...

if she approaches me, i'm friendly and polite, but i'm not acting like some guy who's mad at her by "ignoring" her or anything.

Hanging out with her is not really on the agnda right now. All we would did is flirt and kino each other...then she tells me she's dating someone.

I'm not going to be some chump she flirts with as guy #3 on her list of men...you know what i mean?

so...what do i do at this point? Not call her, flirt/date other girls? As that challenge enough? Or is there something else hat can be done to up the stakes a bit?

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She will not chase you unless you are top steak of the male breed. Do you have a great job, great car, own your own place, have a great body/face? If you fit those material requirements, girls should ALREADY BE CHASING YOU.

If you have NO DESIRE to call, contact her. Seems like your interest level in her is low. Having her chase you seems like an ego boost. You my pal are no different from ATTENTION WH0RES.

misterbigg

Reaction score
though i appreciate the reply, it has nothing to do with ego.

Of course i want to call her...i just don't because i've already made an a$$ of myself.

Basically, i think i pushed her away but not being a challenge anymore.

Attraction isn't the problem...i've already fuct this chick (a long time ago) and i really like her. I know her REALLY well, and we click amazingly...

When i found out she started dating someone, it took me by surprise. it was like huh? you're what? i told her i wasn't interested in being just her friend, she was a bit upset, and that was it.

I haven't called her, she hasn't called me, and i don't want to look like a chump calling her up...like i'm "crawling back" to her...

make sense?

In just want to re-establish the interest level on her part. Me being her guy on the side wasn't going to do it, so im backing off for now. I just need to know if by keeping distance, if it will get her to think about me more, miss me, wonder what i am doing, and hopefully, she will come around...

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Meffid Man
take her purse...:p
LOL i was thinking about that before I click the thread :D :D

otherwise be like "let's play tag" "*touch* your it" if shes in good mood, shes likely to play, if not, she will think your childish :p

misterbigg

Reaction score
Originally posted by tom121
LOL i was thinking about that before I click the thread :D :D

otherwise be like "let's play tag" "*touch* your it" if shes in good mood, shes likely to play, if not, she will think your childish :p
lol...i hear ya... :)

Seriously though...any advice?