“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

How do you fluff talk at parties\clubs?

One on One

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2003
Messages
1,172
Reaction score
3
Location
Omnipresent
I think I've got all the tools necessary to be a master DJ except for fluff talk. I'm solid on conversation when it comes to getting to know a person such as where they are from, their name, job\school, etc. But, when I get to know them, I have a hard time commenting and talking at parties and clubs. I just don't know what to say and I fear I'll be boring because all I can think of to talk about is the same stuff like school and crap.

Does anybody have any tips or point me in the right direction?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2002
Messages
1,731
Reaction score
40
Location
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Start chattin' up guys at parties and clubs to hone your fluff talk skills, then migrate to UG chicks then towards the better looking ones.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Be careful with the fluff talk. She may pre judge you as being another "nice guy."
 

One on One

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2003
Messages
1,172
Reaction score
3
Location
Omnipresent
guess I didn't make it clear....I need convo topics for a girl who I already know fairly well so I won't be talking about the basics u know? And, its hard to talk in the club, but I gotta say some fun and sexy stuff.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Tano

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Talk about their hobbies and stuff they like to do for fun. Chicks love talking about themselves and also any conversations on travelling or their ideal guy. If they are wearing something interesting then start a conversation on that, ask her where she knows her friends from and how the know the host of the party. But the best openers are ones that are original and interesting so ask her opinion on something.

If she asks questions about you then never give a direct answer (i prefer the c&f bull**** approach) and try to keep it short. Keep the conversation flowing nicely by directing the conversation at tangents to what is being discussed and remember to make a point in the conversation. Dont just dribble on, your prime motive for the conversation is to develop rapport and gain attraction so stir up some emotions and feelings.
 

DJintheworks

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 25, 2001
Messages
463
Reaction score
0
unless ther girl is a b1tch then you can use misunderstandings.
they are fun and generally get her on the defensive, laughing, and not bored.

example
If she gets a weird drink, tell her you had heard that only lesbians drink that.
If she is dressed super nice, ask her if she is going to the prom

stuff like that
 
Top