"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

how do you dj a girl you have class with?

trump _tight21

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2004
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Tennesse
whats up to all the djs. i just wanna know whats the best way to dj a girl that you have a class with. like the "just see her once a week" rule would be out because of seeing her at school. I'm in community college and i go 2 days out of the week. so when i try to get a date with her i would be seeing her 3 times a week, wouldn't that be too much? maybe i should just build rapaport until next semester to hook up with her so ifwe didn't have class together we wouldn't see each other every day? should i somedays pay her attention in and other days act aloof? I thought about the "getting together to study" way to get the number but i don't really care for it. I know i probably sound like 50 cent's 21 questions or some shyt, but any of you djs out there have any advice?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Location
In reality
Shyt man, you need some help. The fact that this is even brought up is a warning sign. Let me read it for you...ahem.."I am an AFC, i need help. So instead of going to the legends in the DJ bible, i go here cause i don't wanna do all the reading. So to simplify, 'i am a lazy AFC.'" dam. Revealing. So i prescribe a heavy dose of Pook "be a man" and senior fingers therapy with "weapons of mass seduction." Look em up. read em. Learn.
 

Sir Lancelot

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
I say you just go for her number and take her out. The main thing is, you don't want to come off desperate or needy.

Whenever I DJ'ed a girl in my classes, I always used a lot of social proof to my advantage. If this girl likes you at all, seeing you flirting with other women really gets her IL up even more.
 

rappermas

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Colorado, USA
You have one-itis. GFTOW. Geez.

If you want this chick so bad, approach her now.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Yeah. Get her out of class and talk it up from there. Also bother yourself to read the don juan bible (top right) and get the hell out of the high school forum.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
191
Reaction score
1
Age
38
i just roll up and be like, "yo wassup, I know you gonna let me copy" but i can do that since im a sexy mofo.
 

tobby

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
110
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
USA
But what about the consequences if it goes wrong? I tried to DJ a girl in my class and she rejected me. Then I had to see her (3 days a week) for 3 months afterwards! :mad:
 

souporman

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 10, 2004
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Oooo.. poor little baybeee... you had to see her for a whole 3 months? Aww.... Who cares if you see her dude, it's not like she's going to humiliate you during class.
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
sir lancelot (& Like retsam, lol) got it rite.

Also talk about school as an opener if you must, but try and gear the conversation away from school
 

Bile

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Sweden
But what about the consequences if it goes wrong? I tried to DJ a girl in my class and she rejected me. Then I had to see her (3 days a week) for 3 months afterwards! :eek:
wtf ... I got rejected three days ago, now I have to see her everyday for about 2 years more(like I care)just go ask her out ffs... or perhaps not... maybe you should be more smooth than me if you cant be that straightforward, just flirt with the ones you dont care that much for, and tease her up(btw I'm thinkin about takin my revenge that way on her, to make sure she remembers me :D )
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top