Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you deal with...?

Caldus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I tend to have to have a big fear of being judged by other people (really dumb fear). How do I overcome this? I've been approaching people more but I still get that feeling even when I meet them. Every time I meet someone it goes well yet I still get real nervous every time I'm about to meet someone new. So how do you overcome the fear?

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you suffer from poor self-image. When you get up in the morning, you should say, I am going to get something done today, cuz I am the man, regardless of what others think. In the end, what does it really matter what others think of you in regards to your worth? It matters not at all.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its YOUR life!

Originally posted by Caldus
I tend to have to have a big fear of being judged by other people (really dumb fear). How do I overcome this? I've been approaching people more but I still get that feeling even when I meet them. Every time I meet someone it goes well yet I still get real nervous every time I'm about to meet someone new. So how do you overcome the fear?
Think like this.... one day you are going to die, you only live this life once, and your life IS short, now in 50 years time, do you think that anyone will care if you approached a girl or went for a girl now? No they won’t! And in 50 years time you will look back and you will regret that you didn’t do it. Other people are just like you, other people... Do you think that some random stranger is going to care about what u do? NO! Just like if you walk in a mall and see a guy walking funny or doing something stupid, you will laugh for a moment, and then you will carry on with your life, NOT caring about that guy. Meanwhile that guy DID do what he wanted to do, or tried to do, and in 50 years time he will look back and he will be happy that he did what he wanted to do, even though ppl might have laughed at him for it, he still did it, and do you think anyone will remember or laugh or CARE about what this guy did 50 years ago? NO!

When you are dead, will it matter what some people thought about something you did a long time ago? NO! Everyone is born to do what THEY WANT TO DO, and enjoy life to the fullest. In 100 years time when everyone that is alive NOW is dead, no one will know or care about ANYTHING that u did now. Its YOUR life, do NOT let what YOU want to do be affected by what others might think of you, because no-one cares what they think of you, its YOUR life, do what YOU want to do. Remember, one day you will die, & what ppl though of you or something that u did when u were alive wont matter to you, because u will be dead. Just something for you to think about;)

Laterz...

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't. Instead of trying to get rid of your fear you should worry about overcoming it. Force yourself to do it even if you really don't want to. The best way to master fear is with nerve.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
learn to tell ppl to fek off by smiling .
learn to walk away from other ppl.
learn to look at yourself in the mirror and accept yourself.