Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Do You Deal With Lonliness?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best advice I follow is to always live with some roommates. Dont rent on your own in a studio flat. That way you'lle never feel lonely because you have a close network of guys you can always talk to. I can't stress how important this is, especially if you just moved into a new city.

Theylle invite you out to places they are going to as well, and youlle be exposed to their friends which expands your social circle.

Basically do anything that improves your social life. The more social you are, the quicker and luckier you will be in finding your next girl.
True Forced Loneliness prophet "Roller" Steve Hoca had a video about his earlier days when he had moved from his native Cleveland, OH to some small city in GA (for job opportunity reasons). He tried getting out & about, and he noticed that the local men didn't like having another pen!s around, so it was hard for him to find "bros", and in any case, all they had was fat single mommies in their circles.

That video reminded me of a famous scene in "Officer and a Gentleman" where the locals losers were pissed at the flyboys taking their women.