Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you be...

damned_in_black

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you be assertive with people without getting in fights? Especially with people older and bigger than you.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all about the tone of your voice, IMO. Just be confident, but there can't be anger in your tone. If they do motion like they are going to do something, stand tall and keep your firm but calm tone. Keep eye contact a lot too. No one will want to start crap if they know you're assertive and have the ballz to stare them in the eye and be firm.

Always worked for me, then again I'm 6'0" 200 pounds and enjoy weightlifting and martial arts ;)

Jinn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by damned_in_black
What kind of things can you say if they get smart or something?
Well, I'll tell you one thing you can DO, you can quit being so dependant on this board. That in itself will make you more of a man.

Green Curse

Don Juan
Reaction score
what jinn is saying (i think) is that this board is ment to teach you HOW to think now WHAT to think, its more about learning an attitude then what small things you could do in a whole variety of situations...

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a very big Napoleon complex, I'm about 5'9" and I'm about 130 pounds. This means most people my age and that I know are about 6'1" or taller, and 180 pounds or bigger. In spite of this, everyone respects me because I don't take anything. Always look people right into their eyes (even people much bigger and stronger than me, cannot look me right in the eyes @ all times), always walk around like you are the best person that was ever created. People in general, won't really bother you then, but if they do... having a sharp tongue can't hurt.

There is no spoon...