"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

how do i stop going online so much?

WingS

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
97
Reaction score
1
Age
39
its become a ridiculous obsession, like a daily routine of going online for hours on end and its effecting my bodybuilding lifestyle, but "just logging off" is easier said than done, ive tried before but fallen into the trap again...anyone got any advice? (weird topic i know)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
new hobbies are what worked for me. I took up boxing and now I don' even feel like coming home most of the time, or I get home late and tell myself I'll go online tommorow.

Keep yourself occupied, I go online when I'm bored most of the time.You said your bodybuilding lifestyle is taking a toll? If you have a home gym, start hitting the local gym, maybe some honey's will be there and you can have your pie and eat it too.

Find people wo share the same interest as you IN REAL LIFE, as opposed to typing in bodybuilding online.
 

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
360
Reaction score
3
Location
Durham, NC
Just try exercising some control.

I would suggest completely dissasembling your computer (i mean exterior wiring/ect.) and put all the parts in different opposite parts of your house.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

gumy baze

New Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2003
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
What the hell do you want from us? An anti-online drug? Get a hobby.
 

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
canada
unplug your connection or whatever, and tell someone to hide it from you. after a while you wont need it, and when you get it back you wont want to go on
 

ReD MaFiA

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2003
Messages
376
Reaction score
1
Location
.
Find an alternative source of porn.
 

Rad

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2003
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Yes do find a hobby. What do you do when you are online? Chat? Great! Join the debate team..and start talking to people! Pretend you are online and there name is like there screen name. Just say hey or whatever your means of introduction could be
 
Top