Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how do i play this out...

johnny_chase

Don Juan
Reaction score
this requires a little background, so here it is.

Up here in montreal we have college and university as two different things. Our college is like grade 12 and 13, and then university is just the same. While at college, i was the definitive AFC. Shy, useless, busy, and all around awkward with the feminitas.

Anyways, my last semester there i sort of grew out of my shell, started working out, got more bold in general. So i met this girl in the library, and i would chat her up every so often, whenever i would see her. Sometimes she would come and talk to me.

So, finally, after the semester was over, i went to see her at work, she works in a cafe, and i talked to her for about 45 minutes. Then i did something i had never done ever before, i got her phone number.

So, i had this number, and i didnt know what to do with it. Four days later, i finally call her, and guess what, it's an message service! Stupid ass me, now i only take cell numbers and home numbers! So i left some message, and she called back. I totally fvcked it up, didnt close on a date, didnt do anything. She kinda caught me off guard with her call. Anyways, i called her back twice to no avail, and i just said ****it, NEXT

Then i got to university, and oh man, bars, pubs, clubs, coffee shops, the metro, the library, in class, i went hardcore talkin to ladies i didnt know. I became even more confident

So anyways, fast forward to the present, i'm walking by the coffee shop she works at, and i'm like, ah wtf, why not, so i go in. Good ol three second rule, didnt even have time to think about the ugliness of my past failure.

So i go in, she's there, said hi, and she initiated mad conversation.
How are you, how's school, you look good, bla bla, for like three four minutes, then she left cause she was done work and had a family thing to go to.

So my question is, i kinda know this girl, dangerously lingering on the friend zone line, i was thinking of calling her and leaving a message in a day or two, but first i thought i would come here and fleece the opinion of some others first.

peace out

_XT_

Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl sounds like shes into you.
Call her in 2 days time, ask if she wants to do something - like play mini-golf or whatever.
If she flakes, move on.

johnny_chase

Don Juan
Reaction score
nice, mini golf. too bad we dont have any of those in mtl, guess i could go to the driving range with her, and show her how to grip the shaft and swivel her hips;) lol

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by johnny_chase
nice, mini golf. too bad we dont have any of those in mtl
I live in Montreal too, and there's many many many miniature golf courses, so I don't know what the hell you're talking about. I just think you're looking for an excuse not to call the girl, which you should by the way, don't miss the opportunity.

However, if you live in Mtl, I don't suggest you go play minigolf. You should do something more interesting, like going to the Pepsi Forum in metro A****er. There's bowling, pool, arcades, a restaurant, a club, all in the same building.

Best of luck!

Reaction score
You called her twice and she didn't return your phone call - do not call her again! Let her initiate the next contact - you did your part and she did not reciprocate!