Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I know if she likes me???

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know where I read this when I was a newbie, but it stuck with me.

"Always assume that they are interested in you"

That way you don't hesitate.

Women often don't give tell-tale signs that they are interested in you. If they are, great! Go get em tiger! But don't wait for signs.

"But she looked at me and smiled, but she might have been smiling at someone behind me :("

How to avoid this? Assume they are interested.

Doing so gives you confidence and a reason to approach any girl you like. And thats the goal here, going after what you want, not waiting for something to happen, like her smiling in your direction.

Besides women are often very coy about checking guys out. She could be checking you out all over the place and you would never know it. The only way to know if she likes you is to go and talk to her. She will either be cool and give up her number, or she could nicely reject you, not big deal. And best of all, if she's rude, you get to walk off and call her names, like "lesbian" (think Manny in Scarface after flicking his tougue at the girl by the pool), or you could laugh in her face. It really is a win-win situation.

This is a numbers game, and the go getters always win. They go after what they want and that shows confidence.

What is stopping you from approaching that hot chick right over there?

Your fear of rejection?

Man up boy's, it isn't that bad, in fact its kinda fun getting rejected. Try it if you don't believe me. It feels good to know that you are taking control of the situation.

There are tons of beautiful women out there for the taking...what are you waiting for???

Go out and collect whats yours for the taking!

Mr. Mystery