Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I get over her?!

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all,

You may remember my two previous posts "Sould I show her the door?" and "Is she messing me round?".

Well i have a bit of a problem (again!), I cant seem to get her outta my head! I keep thinking about her no matter what im doing! Any advice on how id go about "getting over her" or "moving on"?

Thanks! :)

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mess around with as many women as possible.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When i'm down I like to go to a club or a bar... Actually even if i'm not down I still like to go to a aclub or a bar. It helps me relax or get pumped, whatever I'm in the mood for.

If I'm really down (rare) and some of my friends see i'm really down they'll take me to a strip club. Gosh darn when you're handin out some singles those strippers can be some of the most up lifting folks around. They'll usually give you a free lap dance or something along those lines if you're that depressed. Can't really beat that.

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i just work out at the gym. but thats just me.

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, that's quite a normal thing. After you ditch her, focus on getting a brand new start on life. Do some changes to your appearance, and start hitting on other women. All of this combined will help you getting your mind focused on starting a new adventure in life.

TDK4

Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll get over her once youre truly ready to. Meaning you can't jsut force those feelings out of your mind, but you certainly can sedate them and assist them in leaving. When I say sedate I don't meaning getting phucking tanked, I mean like was suggested go out and live it the way you want. Go to the gym, hit a club or strip club with with the boys. The whole strip club with the boys thing always works for me.