Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how do i get my girl to give me a bj

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its not like shes never done it, just not with me. and ive never gotten one. weve been together for more than three months and all weve done is made out, and some dry humping. i dont want to fvck her yet but i at least want head. what can i do to get her to do it.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. Three months and she still hasn't played the skin flute. Sh*t brother. That's unacceptable.

There's a couple things you can do. The first of which is make what you not only WANT but EXPECT from her clear. After all, what is 'The Secret of the Jerk?' He's not afraid of his testosterone and makes it clear to women he's interested in having sex with them. And hey, you're even willing to compromise and take the triple. So what could you have possibly have done wrong here...???

Well, first-you're doing something right. It's a tough assignment to keep any HS girl around for one page of the calendar let alone three. But as far as sexually...c'mon brother, dry humping? Please. Kids are doing that sh*t on the playground these days. You are a man. Wait, what was that. That's right. YOU ARE A MAN. What do men want most? P*ssy. It looks like you need to rearrange your priorities with the girl in this relationship. I mean, a man's got needs.

But let me guess. You care about her. You care about her a lot. And you don't want to rock the boat by bringing anything as controversial as bubble gum into the relationship let alone sexual favors. You're probably happy with the way things are, for the most part. Except for this one little thing--she's not sucking it.

Let me tell you something dude--she'd probably be happier and more interested in you if she was. But hey, you've already got a good relationship, right? And if the man, being you, isn't willing to present his needs, she sure as hell isn't going to demand hers, right? The tragedy is, if you don't correct this little problem and step up to bat, she's gonna find another guy who's more than willing to step up to the plate and satisfy her.

So the only question that remains is how, right? Like I've already mentioned, make your expectations of her clear. Of course, don't be a jack*ss about it and tell her to eat your d*ck, but tell her to take things to the next level. After all, think about how many girls are out there that would be more than happy to suck you off, right? Hell, it'd probably make the day of hundreds of chicks. If she's not up for it...fine. You don't need her.

Every time you make out with her is a chance to take it to the next level. The hardest thing to do in baseball is get on base...that being from home plate to 1st. You've already done that. Rickey Henderson had over 1,000 stolen bases in his career. Once you're on base, it's easy to advance from station to station. You've been with her for three months now, and I'd assume you have a high level of trust and comfortability around each other by now. ACT ON IT. Let her know you want more than a warm body to hold while you lay around watching Sleepless in Seattle. Because, she wants more too.

Three months in highschool is a long-ass time. Remember November? Of course not. That was five units ago in Calculus, and countless sh*tty lunches have come and gone since then. And you haven't gotten sexual with this girl yet? You're lucky she's still around. You're lucky you've still got a chance to do something about it. Go make it happen.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to see the c*cksmokers found their way to your thread too Dan, but take my advice on this topic...and good luck.

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you gone down on her yet? If not, then do so. Then she'll prolly feel like she has to reciprocate the dirty deed.